Eddies bounties

+
Hello all,
Sorry if this is already here but noticed this weird thing.
When I kill a gang member that has both SC and ED bounty, only SC gets added, no EDdies at all, ever.
Am I missing something or this happens to you too?

That's why i search the forum now.
Do you have to collect the bounty at a NCPD Station or something?

You do get it, it just doesn't always show. If you don't, you don't, and that's ok. There is so much money to be made in the game if you go do side stuff. Get yourself a Legendary Deck and at least 5 intelligence. You'll have more than enough money for whatever you want just by hacking along the way.
Tip: The Cyberpsychos have a huge bounty on them. Don't kill them if you don't want to, but after you text Regina and complete the quest, you can kill them and get credit for the bounty.

You do get it, it just doesn't always show. If you don't, you don't, and that's ok. There is so much money to be made in the game if you go do side stuff. Get yourself a Legendary Deck and at least 5 intelligence. You'll have more than enough money for whatever you want just by hacking along the way.
Tip: The Cyberpsychos have a huge bounty on them. Don't kill them if you don't want to, but after you text Regina and complete the quest, you can kill them and get credit for the bounty.
Indeed there are enough ways to make money that this does not really matter, but it is a bug nontheless. I do not care if it shows the "add" but I did check several times how much eddies I had before and after, no additions were made.

Indeed there are enough ways to make money that this does not really matter, but it is a bug nontheless. I do not care if it shows the "add" but I did check several times how much eddies I had before and after, no additions were made.
I've also never received any money, only experience (only started playing after patch 1.2). It's driving me nuts, particularly as I clicked on the perk to automatically scrap junk as the first perk I signed up to, and it'll cost me almost 100k to get rid of it so I can sell valuable junk!!!

Top Bottom