Edge glow bug with RTX enabled

+
So I've got this weird issue with RTX On (Lighting, Reflections and Shadows), where reflective vertical edges start glowing like crazy when they get to the edge of the screen and the screen is static. It doesn't happen while moving, and moving the mouse immediately cancels the effect but if it happens during a cinematic or a dialogue where I don't move my mouse around for a bit, it can become really distracting.

Here's a video of it:

I wanted to submit this as a bug report but since I can't find a way to do so, posting here.

I've got the same problem and found the proper way to report this issue. Hope it's getting resolved in upcoming patches.

In my case, as soon as I disable RT lighting it's no longer a problem. RT shadows and reflections + DLSS do not give me this issue.

Last edited:
Has any patch fixed this issue? This bug is so distracting I have put off playing this game until it is fixed. I cannot ever enjoy the scenery in the game without it popping up. I have made multiple posts and reports only to never get a response about it from tech support.

Also, for anyone else with this issue, for my own curiosity what is your resolution and DLSS setting? Im on 1440p, with HDR, and using quality DLSS with RT and get this error. You can see it on my video below and previous forum post.

Top Bottom