EDGE Magazine - New Witcher 3 facts

+
EDGE Magazine - New Witcher 3 facts

We have some very good news to share today. The newest (July) issue of EDGE magazine has an extensive feature on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Not only can you feast your eyes on new screenshots and artwork, but also admire Geralt on the cover itself! The exhaustive article is also accompanied by input from the developers - Adam Badowski, Marek Ziemak, Maciej Szcześnik, Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz and Jakub Szamałek. If you are craving new Witcher 3 information, make sure to grab the digital edition at http://goo.gl/x4P0S (iPad), or here (Android), or run to your local retail store (if they sell EDGE). We end this news with a true bombshell - EDGE has been kind enough to prepare an exclusive offer for our fans - only now you can save up to 45% on a full, 1-year subscription. Claim it here.

Sadly no magazines in Android App Store here in Germany. I also cant buy it at a local store :(

Will the informations be public after a few weeks or so?

Same issue for France.

I like Geralt's face! He looks better now than on the photo we had.

sidspyker said:
That hairstyle looks rather... well feminine.

inb4 sexist.

Hmm... I don't see it, but not a big fan of it either. Can't stop staring at his eyes though, it's like someone just woke him up. :p

Geralt the elk hunter? :-D

I like his hairdo, practical and mature. It seems to me that he's been rejuvenated a bit since the first version.

I like it:)

secondchildren said:
Geralt the elk hunter? :-D

I like his hairdo, practical and mature. It seems to me that he's been rejuvenated a bit since the first version.

I like it:)
I like the 2nd pic hairstyle. First one just feels off to me.

I LIKE the new hairstyle. Definitely not feminine in his era and much more attractive than the first one, which was too stark and nothing like the Geralt I know.

A new screenshot from the facebook page of the Edge Magazine:

Looks like Geralt followed the trail of this creature up to a mountain top. I love it!

Ps: I already posted this in another thread, but I guess people will go to this thread from now on because it is more "official". They should also be able to see the picture. :)

Top Bottom