Edgerunner Quest

+
I am unsure if anyone else is getting this problem but as for me i am not seeing the side quest pop up on my map and when i do go to the area its menat to be i see the braidance there, when i go to play the braindance, it plays as it should but when it finishes, it is just a blank screen and when v takes off the headset nothing happens, anyone know what to do?

I did the mission few days ago and it worked fine. After the BD you get a message to text and after a few more texts and 24hrs wait I got the jacket.

Cheers Euclid

thats just the thing for me, i did not get a text or anything just nothing happens for me
Post automatically merged:

ive looked everywhere online i seem to be the only one with the dam problem xD thought ill post it first to see just incase but.

Like I said, if you already verified the game files and reload a save before approching the area, I don't think there is a workaround.
Above all, if you don't have the icon on the map, there is no way to "start" or "trigger" the quest. If you "read" the BD, the quest won't start anyway and you won't get any new objective after.
So as previously, I suggest to keep playing on a save where you didn't read the BD and send a ticket to the support (and wait for an answer).

I have a different issue and curious if anyone has seen this. I get the quest marker, but from my save game (end game last save) if I try to travel to the site, the game reloads and puts me back after walking/driving a certain distance.

Top Bottom