Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

+
When will Jackie disappearing at the start of the Heist mission where you are supposed to meet him in entrance to the club in the parking lot be fixed for PS5?
Jackie was there in my current PS5 playthrough.

One trouble with this sort of bug is that it might be triggered by a very rare set of circumstances, and that then is "permanently" in that save file - because it's so rare, there isn't a patch to fix the save file, though the circumstances might get patched.

And if that rare set of circumstances is a corrupt installation, there's nothing to patch - but a wrong save file. :/

Hello dear chooms i want to report an issue with performance. But first i want to thank you because after the little update on steam 3 days ago , and the graphics card update my cyberpunk is running better and stable.

But i still have low frame rates in some spots like inside some rooms o areas i used to have good frames before
Like for example inside the room at the right side in the empathy club. Also this market area behind Tom's diver where you meet goro frames just drop a lot, I remeber there was a time when this area worked very well. My frames also drop in The area surrounding the clothes store in the south of japatown. I'll post some pictures

20221016161002_1.jpg
20221016160931_1.jpg
20221016161026_1.jpg

also this market area behind Tom's diver where you meet goro
20221016161704_1.jpg

20221016161818_1.jpg

also this area surrounding the clothes store on this area, and the streets nearby
20221016162041_1.jpg

20221016162107_1.jpg

Last edited:
2 days ago the game was working amazingly, like never before, but after the little update yesterday, again, low frame rates stuttering in the whole game, unplayable. You guys make me feel so frustrated with this game

Что обозначает желтый значок на миникарте? Подъезжаю туда, там стоит милицейская машина. И что с ней делать?

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.11.16 - 00.47.00.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.11.16 - 00.47.00.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
Что обозначает желтый значок на миникарте? Подъезжаю туда, там стоит милицейская машина. И что с ней делать?
---
What does the yellow icon on the minimap mean? I drive up there, there is a police car. And what to do with it?
Nothing that you can do ;)
(It's either a new event which will start, like a car chase with cops vs gang members. Either it's an event which is already finished)

Nothing that you can do ;)
(It's either a new event which will start, like a car chase with cops vs gang members. Either it's an event which is already finished)
А как выбирать машины на гонки для квеста Королева Автострады? Я например хочу поехать гонку на определенной машине из своего горожа, а игра дает последнюю купленную или подаренную в общем ту на которой я не хочу участвовать в гонке.
Post automatically merged:

А как выбирать машины на гонки для квеста Королева Автострады? Я например хочу поехать гонку на определенной машине из своего гаража, а игра дает последнюю купленную или подаренную в общем ту на которой я не хочу участвовать в гонке.

А как выбирать машины на гонки для квеста Королева Автострады? Я например хочу поехать гонку на определенной машине из своего горожа, а игра дает последнюю купленную или подаренную в общем ту на которой я не хочу участвовать в гонке.
Post automatically merged:

А как выбирать машины на гонки для квеста Королева Автострады? Я например хочу поехать гонку на определенной машине из своего гаража, а игра дает последнюю купленную или подаренную в общем ту на которой я не хочу участвовать в гонке.
In this section of the Forums, please post in English, thank you.

Current annoyances:

1. Just one extra hit with a non-lethal weapon on a downed opponent is enough to kill them. This is a problem with Cyberpsychos, since that one extra hit happens very easy by accident, and will cause lowered rewards and a dead person. I am spamming 200 hits with a blunt object to finally bring the massive walking tank down.... and then they immediately expire if I touch them one too many times with a flyswatter. Its pretty unrealistic as well. Should be changed so that you have to use a lethal weapon to actually kill cyberpsychos.

2. Walking speed should be default and running should be the toggle. Doors and other interactable things that have their own animation continuously reset the walking speed back to running and its real annoying. I wish we could get rid of the speed resetting. Im sure the cause is some poor scripting. Walking behind a story-important character is also still messed up after all this time since launch. The speed goes up and down up and down depending whether Im aiming at the person or walking in a specific spot or no.

3. The load game UI should have directories for each of the different game starts (different characters). That all savegames are in one big pile and there are hundreds of autosaves, makes scrolling for the right save when you are doing multiple simultaneous playthroughs real annoying. There probably should be an ironman option as well (only one maintained gamesave). Although this game is so buggy that an Ironman mode might be inviting trouble; Meaning in ironman you cant go back to an earlier save when game bugged out to be unplayable...

4. Inventory: It should be possible to review clothing items that are in your OWN inventory as well, and not just those that are on merchants inventory.

5. Scanning: I wish scanning didn't make the vision darker. The game is already obscenely dark, and you'd think that eye cyberware is supposed to make it easier to see instead of harder.

6. Game is still missing nightvision goggles/cyberware. Or even simple usable flashlight.

Last edited:
2. Walking speed should be default and running should be the toggle. Doors and other interactable things that have their own animation continuously reset the walking speed back to running and its real annoying. I wish we could get rid of the speed resetting. Im sure the cause is some poor scripting. Walking behind a story-important character is also still messed up after all this time since launch. The speed goes up and down up and down depending whether Im aiming at the person or walking in a specific spot or no.
This one really bugs me; I've noticed that if you have your scanner (L1) on and walk V walks at a regular speed that I prefer. If you ever look down whilst following an NPC during conversation you can see V's legs almost tripping up on eachother as your walking speed alternates. Honestly, I don't know why having V match the NPC's walk speed is even a thing.

5. Scanning: I wish scanning didn't make the vision darker. The game is already obscenely dark, and you'd think that eye cyberware is supposed to make it easier to see instead of harder.

Something I've been thinking about for a while is what if Techgogs, infovisors, etc. had unique HUD elements that provided added information layers to the player. Enemy weakpoints, vision enhancement, highlighting terrain, targeting modes... kind of like the Predator's vision toggle in the AvP games.

6. Game is still missing nightvision goggles/cyberware. Or even simple usable flashlight.
Hoping this comes in an update or the expansion, just make a night-vision mod that you can put in your Kiroshis.

Honestly, I don't know why having V match the NPC's walk speed is even a thing.
I guess it's a "PC thing" :)
With Kb/mouse, I think it's difficult (even impossible) to adjust the walking speed (unlike with a controller), so be able to walk at the same speed as the NPC that you follow without patying attention, is pretty nice.

I guess it's a "PC thing" :)
With Kb/mouse, I think it's difficult (even impossible) to adjust the walking speed (unlike with a controller), so be able to walk at the same speed as the NPC that you follow without patying attention, is pretty nice.
may be but don't forget , there's some gameplay feature based on stamina
- imagine player get an overhall speed on the state "walk" agains npc , pretty unfair/unbalace
the other point , technical purpose .
- many quest , the player need to follow some npc on scripted quest , player can miss the trigger point of an event
( we can see CDRP limit player to go away on those scripted quest , like as the first mission , Jacky always block the patthway xD )

may be but don't forget , there's some gameplay feature based on stamina
- imagine player get an overhall speed on the state "walk" agains npc , pretty unfair/unbalace
the other point , technical purpose .
- many quest , the player need to follow some npc on scripted quest , player can miss the trigger point of an event
( we can see CDRP limit player to go away on those scripted quest , like as the first mission , Jacky always block the patthway xD )
Maybe, but I watched quite a few playthroughs where players said "how cool !", when realizing that you walk automacally at NPC speed :)
And there are some games which don't ajust the walking speed when you have to follow NPCs, like KCD for example. In KCD, during the main quest, you have to follow a dude to visit the whole city, i.e during a good while... And even with a controller, it become annoying to constantly have to ajust your speed.
But yes, in Cyberpunk the animation is quite broken when you look at your legs, but it could be easily fixed I suppose :)

Edit : Maybe also the fact that between a character with 20 in reflex and another one with only 3, the overall movement speed (walking included) is quite significant. So whatever the bonuses your character could have, you are able to follow "smoothly" an NPC :)

Last edited:
Я так и не понял. Эти вещи всегда можно будет забрать? Или только в определенный срок? Are these items always available for pickup? Or only at a certain time?

Top Bottom