Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

+
After installing patch 1.6, the game simply doesn't even open the UI anymore. Should I uninstall/reinstall? And I think my mods were ruined.

Still no option to toggle aim down sights.
WTF, this is a basic feature for PC games, and it's still not fixed.

What I need to do in order to have the option "UNTRACK QUESTS" implemented? I mean guys, of all developers I thought you would have had the least problem to understand what an immersion in games looks like.

It is shocking and unbelievable that after all those years since the game was released you have still not been able to give players an option to untrack quests so no yellow markers or things like that would no longer annoy players like me.

I am speecheless. I preordered the game and have not played it because of it. I just do not know what to do really....

So much amazing stuff here! I guess I'm gonna do lot of clothing shopping in near future :cool:

Haven't found Sir John in my current playthrough yet (yes, I lolled too). Not sure if I missed it and have to start new game, but this new tweak could very well be worth it :ROFLMAO:

How about missions on the other layers of the game (buildings, sewers) game is still hollow. You could make a system for spawing random missions to keep us playing, like the one in the lastest spiderman game. How can you make only one expansion, you promised 2. I'm so angry... you haven't even improved Npcs, implants system, NG+, new missions in high buildings. i'm so angry

Guest 4412420

The game crashes after installing the patch. As soon as the Cd projekt red screensaver appears, the game just crashes. Maybe reinstalling will help.

After installing patch 1.6, the game simply doesn't even open the UI anymore. Should I uninstall/reinstall? And I think my mods were ruined.
Verify integrity of the game's files, if you used any mods uninstall them because patches tend to break mods.

Still no option to toggle aim down sights.
WTF, this is a basic feature for PC games, and it's still not fixed.
Exactly. I have actually been waiting for a way to untrack quests since the game´s release. I am speechless actually that CD Projekt absolutely does not care about players wanting the best immersion possible. I cannot stand the quest markers or other visual hints. It just breaks the feeling of the game.

Top Bottom