Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

+
How about missions on the other layers of the game (buildings, sewers) game is still hollow. You could make a system for spawing random missions to keep us playing, like the one in the lastest spiderman game. How can you make only one expansion, you promised 2. I'm so angry... you haven't even improved Npcs, implants system, NG+, new missions in high buildings. i'm so angry
I was also disappointed with this update. I expected tons of new clothes, new cybernetics, even new slots for implants and cosmetics. And yes, I always thought they would add 2 or 3 new quests. And yes, a few new weapons. I never believed in cutscenes, metro line or anything grander. But what really puts me off is the wasted potential of this title. 2 years have passed and the guys still don't understand what many modders have already understood. The cyberpunk theme is vast. It has space for a lot of things. Well, now that they're releasing RedMod, it's clear to me: CDPR has given it to the community to "continue" the game, add new things, etc. Also, the patch broke my game. Before uninstalling/reinstalling, I will still wait for update to Red4Ext and Cyber Engine Tweaks. And the NG+? Nothing.

Does anyone know if this patch fixes the issue where exiting a braindance sequence leaves your gear with altered mods? It isn't in the patchnotes, and I don't currently have the game installed to check.

Please, please, PLEASE, can we get improvements to sprint on controller? It takes a second a half holding L3 before sprint initiates. Can we just get an option to sprint instantly when CLICKING L3 rather than holding it in? Maybe even an auto sprint option?

Hi guys just want to say thanks for all your hard work and not giving up on this incredible game. Yes, the launch was rough but i can honestly say having just started a fresh playthrough on the weekend, the game is in pretty good shape. Exploring the world gives me that rare "wow" feeling that you only get when you know are playing something truly special. Can't wait to try the 1.6 patch and look forward to all future updates and of course the DLC next year. Keep up the great work guys.

Please, please, please
Add a new Game plus mode.
I have already beaten the game 3 times for each life path. Thats 9 play throughs. Love the game and you have made vast improvements since launch, but why is a new game plus mode continually being side lined?
It took them a long time to get new game+ in the witcher 3, something to do with the way their database works for saving/loading. It doesn't surprise me it's not a priority.

It took them a long time to get new game+ in the witcher 3, something to do with the way their database works for saving/loading. It doesn't surprise me it's not a priority.

Seems like one of the last things they'd want to add anyways. Whenever they add content in the future they'd have to go back and not only create it, but tweak it for NG+ too.

Probably want to get the expansion out of the way and then give it along side of it or right after.

Also... please make more than one expansion CDPR! :)

Neverr mind. Made some changes in Windows sound settings and now things works as intended :)

Shortly tested now and game performs very well. I tested announced damage tuning for snipers (overwatch), it's noticeable but seems overal ok. Dunno how it will work on starting lvls, but this is something for checking while I do new play run. Clothing sets works little differently as I thought, but I think its matter of getting used to it. Overally seems as numerous small polishing changes which looks good ... seems to me obvious that people who liked this game will be pleased with this patch, others not so much. Thanks CDPR, I will soon pass 1000 hours mark in Night City and I still have lot of fun play this game.

Guys,,, There IS mouse & keyboard support for consoles... I just played on Xbox Series X and it is there!

Pad is good but k+m is better!

Thank you CDP!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom