Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

+
Yet another forgettable update. CP77 is the emblem of the illusion of grandeur, and the discrepancy between real and ideal. There is a great game hidden there somewhere, but it hasn't come to light yet and maybe it never will.

Some of you really love to be miserable and try to bring the rest of us down with ya, eh? Humans....

I'm a little disappointed that no new romance content was added, but we can't always get what we want. I'm glad to have the ability to tweak my OC's face because I'm one of those people who will make a character, they'll look great in CC, but in-game they just look...off. So if I have the ability to, I will tweak the face until it looks how I want it. A little weird that we can't change the tats, but meh....it be what it be. Transmog though, can't wait to make some awesome outfits for my dude.

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners content

Added some secrets related to the Cyberpunk: Edgerunners anime series to be discovered in Night City
Not sure how many of these there are but I just encountered my first one. And for some reason I get an urge to get me a projectile launcher :p
Also, wondering is that supposed to be Melissa Rory, female Maxtac we hear during this?

I do have one question about the motor cycle neon rims though.
On PS you're supposed to press L3 while driving, but for me (using CT-3X) it just turns it off again... (I'm on PS4)

Some of you really love to be miserable and try to bring the rest of us down with ya, eh? Humans....

I'm a little disappointed that no new romance content was added, but we can't always get what we want. I'm glad to have the ability to tweak my OC's face because I'm one of those people who will make a character, they'll look great in CC, but in-game they just look...off. So if I have the ability to, I will tweak the face until it looks how I want it. A little weird that we can't change the tats, but meh....it be what it be. Transmog though, can't wait to make some awesome outfits for my dude.
Well the commercial for the new anime Netflix series was interesting way to get a jacket and the commercial for the mobile game is okay until it gets repetitive

If you are disappointed by today's stream and reveals - then I'm not sure what would make you happy as a fan. Keep in mind these are free updates and YES - CDPR blew it with the initial release of this game. But today they...

1. Pretty much flat out said that the first patches they released were mostly to fix the game and lay the foundation for future games.
  2. Released a transmog system, multiple quests, an in game arcade, some cosmetics and several brand new weapons - as well as more fixes for the game.
  3. Hinted at vehicle combat, an updated police system and more updates coming before the expansion itself.
  4. Introduced a full blown expansion for next year.
  5. Introduced a way for the game to be modded by the community to keep it going for years to come.
I get if you are a last gen player the news is likely disappointing that they are cutting out the old systems. However...
  1. It was a mistake for CDPR to release on last gen in the first place.
  2. Those systems are damn near 10 years old now. Getting support on them forever is unrealistic, especially on a game as graphics/system intensive as Cyberpunk 2077.
  3. They provided crossplatform/cross gen support so that when you are able to upgrade in the future your save will be available and you can continue to play the new content.
Not sure what else they could do to try to make the fanbase happy. As someone who has been pretty critical of CDPR with how they handled this game I thought that they knocked it out of the park today. You can look back at how they blew the launch of the game, which is understandable... or you can accept they messed up and look at what they are doing now.

And what they did today was pretty darn impressive.

I lol'ed.

I am 5.

:LOL::love: as if acquiring the 'weapon' wasn't iconic enough in the first instance, the big pink fkr now vibrates and adds dmg for a good smack in the chops :ROFLMAO: not even downloaded the patch yet and I already love it. Been wrapped back up in ESO for a few weeks, now sounds like time for V5 to phase into existence, grab an iguana egg, and see where Night City takes them. Wherever it is, they'll vibrate all the way :LOL:

If you are disappointed by today's stream and reveals - then I'm not sure what would make you happy as a fan. Keep in mind these are free updates and YES - CDPR blew it with the initial release of this game. But today they...

1. Pretty much flat out said that the first patches they released were mostly to fix the game and lay the foundation for future games.
  2. Released a transmog system, multiple quests, an in game arcade, some cosmetics and several brand new weapons - as well as more fixes for the game.
  3. Hinted at vehicle combat, an updated police system and more updates coming before the expansion itself.
  5. Introduced a way for the game to be modded by the community to keep it going for years to come.
I get if you are a last gen player the news is likely disappointing that they are cutting out the old systems. However...
  2. Those systems are damn near 10 years old now. Getting support on them forever is unrealistic, especially on a game as graphics/system intensive as Cyberpunk 2077.
  3. They provided crossplatform/cross gen support so that when you are able to upgrade in the future your save will be available and you can continue to play the new content.
Not sure what else they could do to try to make the fanbase happy. As someone who has been pretty critical of CDPR with how they handled this game I thought that they knocked it out of the park today. You can look back at how they blew the launch of the game, which is understandable... or you can accept they messed up and look at what they are doing now.

Transmog, gigs and weapons have been in the game code for a while

Redmod helps PC users

So we got an improvement in graphics for series S and some commercials.

They told us the would be adding vehicle combat and better police AI eventually, cool on PC modders fixed that already. So at least console will get it eventually. With the way updates roll out it might take a while.

Hello, has there been anything mentioned about cross-progression of save files from Stadia to other platforms. I can't see the files on my Xbox. Logged in via GOG on both.
I’m not sure how to get it to work either, I don’t see my saves from my Xbox on the PlayStation version :-/

edit: nvm it just showed up, I had to load it on Xbox and then it took a little while for the sync to happen

Amen, CDPR is shining bright again. As a fan of the Cyberpunk universe and the CDPR game, we have reason to be very excited, I'm sure that in future patches we will have combat from vehicles, hopefully animations of eating and drinking in the city, that the police and gangs have memories of your actions and do not reset when turning the corner...

I’m not sure how to get it to work either, I don’t see my saves from my Xbox on the PlayStation version :-/

edit: nvm it just showed up, I had to load it on Xbox and then it took a little while for the sync to happen
Yeah, I don't seem to have any mention of cross progression on Stadia as I do on Xbox. Hopefully it's just a little delay on the roll out.

Top Bottom