EE bug list for PC.

+
I'm having a bugg where i cant "look" into the conversation between sile and loredo while sneaking outside loredos mansion after having stolen the kayran trap piece.

*Update: reloaded the game and it worked. Also noticed that this time there were guard in the back while the last time, when it was bugged, they had not spawned*

At the fight with Draug there is an invisible bridge (missing texture or model)
over the canyon where dead messanger had to run and avoid arrows.
It it located where road to hill at which Saskia met Henselt begins, between rock and tree.

I don't know if such small bug deserves a topic... but I've got a little bug with patch 3.2, and its new UI.

When I choose Arena with this new interface (on a french version), with an empty inventory, and you select any sorting, some strange frame is appearing, with interrogation points.

Some rounds in Arena I encounter twice the normal number of enemies. The second round is the more common for this.

Anytime I use a cleaner - of any type - I fuck something up with the watchimacallit in file 32 of the securom dispatch protocol. In other words: I can't clean excess files. Ever. I use CCleaner, and I can't post Arena scores. I use a windows utility tool to free up disc space, and I uncheck what I believe to be pertinent files not to erase...and it still fucks things up. What the hell am I doing wrong? Can I never clean up old files lest I screw of the registry or whatever the hell it is I'm screwing up?

I know, that's just me spouting off, sorry. I just have to figure out what not to check when cleaning files and I was hoping one the devs might know this. I'm heading out of town so I'll fiddle with this when I get back in a few days.

LicaonKter said:
Interactions with third party apps are not handled

Sorry, but there is a glitch here, and I don't need to be an expert to figure that out. Every other game I own has zero issues when uploading content, whether I clean out my hard drive or not. Arkham City, SSF4, BF3...they all work. I've no idea what CDPR is doing differently, but they sure as hell are doing something differently.

triss000 said:
Sorry, but there is a glitch here, and I don't need to be an expert to figure that out. Every other game I own has zero issues when uploading content, whether I clean out my hard drive or not. Arkham City, SSF4, BF3...they all work. I've no idea what CDPR is doing differently, but they sure as hell are doing something differently.

Licaon_Kter's point was well taken. If a game depends on a file, and another program deletes that file, then it is NOT a defect in the game. It does not matter whether that program does not interfere with other applications; the fact that it breaks this one is a defect in that program. I can't believe there would be any reason to dispute that.

Slimgrin - if you want to start a thread on this asking for advice, there's a possibility that others have encountered and solved it so they may be able to help. But Guy and Licaon_Kter are right, you can't really call this a bug in the game, especially as it doesn't use Securom :)

Ok. My fault then. Whatever.

But to be clear, it was random spouting off with the securom bit. I'm not claiming it involves securom. I know it doesn't.

We might as well close this thread now as it clearly serves no purpose. The devs have never responded and there's no evidence they read the thread, so please just shut it down.

And uhm, every problem I've ever had with the game...I've somehow caused. Forgot that part. :)

I keep encountering a bug when entering Flotsam. What happens is that a cutscene starts with a guard saying 'Kill the bastard' then I die with nothing I can do about it. Right now, I just killed Loredo and I need to head back to Iorveth on the ship. It's weird how I got there in the first place. When I got off the boat, I killed everyone who approached me, then shortly after that, the cutscene appeared. I avoided this by being in combat mode the whole time (as in, there had to be enemies to fight so the scene wouldn't trigger). I didn't kill anyone until I got to the door that leads to Flotsam Square. I entered the door, killed Loredo and his guards etc etc and when I try to head back to the boat, the cutscene triggers, no matter what I do. This was happening before when I tried to lead Iorveth to the prison barge while I had him tied up. After taking a few steps the cutscene would trigger. I'm aware that it's related to the bribe, which I paid, and killing of civilians I guess, which I did (it wasn't my fault, I had a cat potion on and I couldn't tell the bad from the not so bad). I really don't want to load up a save from when the riots started, it would be really annoying.

A quick Google search has shown that this is a known bug, but it was way before EE came out, they were having the issue on patch 2.0/2.1. Does anybody know a way to fix this?

Thanks!

So Geralts legs are gone. And I mean gone as in non-existent. The boots are there so its only the part from the torso down to the knees. Its invisible/gone no matter if I'm wearing trousers or not.
After a quick search on Google I found out that someone had a somewhat similar problem (link to thread - http://www.gog.com/en/forum/the_witcher_2/geralt_seems_to_be_missing_his_leggs).
The person there says it was cause he was wearing some DLC item. I check in-game and after confirming with the list in the DLC setting and I found I was using and wearing the Herbalist Gloves.
Anyone know a solution or work around to this ? Do I have to sell them, get rid or them or what ? Turn them off from the menu ? If I do so will I lose them forever ?

Also I noticed that I was missing legs after I crafted and put on the Halflings patterned trousers, but then again I did notice at one point I had accidentally sold my boots and who know for how long I was walking around barefoot...BUT your feet are much less visible than your upper legs so...

If there is anything else you guys need from me just say. I really want to get it fixed without having to loose much..

Just bumping to say I tried disabling the Herbalists Gloves in the DLC setting and that didn't change anything. I went back to a previous where Gerald still had legs but now I'm kinda scared and hesitant to get the trousers or continue or both... I kinda want to continue but I also want the pants cause they have pretty nice stats.

Thothistox said:
My biggest problem is that the Keyran QTE is now impossible. Geralt rides Keyran's arm, I click the left mouse button and the click-meter fills up but Geralt always falls off. I've finished the game 7 times and I never had a problem with this before. Please fix it!

I have the same problem. I cannot get past this QTE. Game fracking over.

After playing some days i have a major problem with the Inn of Flotsam and around this.Something does the Graphics going slow.If i turn the Mouse the Game needs some seconds to show the right texture and my HDD is working on max.
After a trade dialog with almost any merchant in the near after leaving the dialog box i have a crash to Desktop.
The problem should be in the area of this Inn,had nowhere something like this in other places.

Update:Act 2 Owl Event, crash to dektop on the 2nd wave

Top Bottom