EE bug list for PC.

+
EE bug list for PC.

If this topic is redundant or inappropriate then mods feel free to do your thing. I'll be updating this list as I play and I encourage everyone to post random bugs here so as to have all reports consolidated. Please keep in mind this isn't a bash CDPR thread as in many ways the EE plays and handles better on my PC now, but I have encountered enough new glitches to justify this thread.

-Hot key delay input is back.

-Object/environment pop-in. This is much worse in the EE. I'll continue to adjust settings, but now entire trees, cliffs, and huge swaths of grass materialize mere feet from Geralt. It's so distracting that I prefer earlier versions which may have had some animation clipping or FPS issues, but the environment wasn't forming around Geralt as he runs.

-Major stuttering in tent with Triss during prologue in Foltest's camp. This hasn't happened in any other cut scene since for me.

-Black screen when Dandelion is narrating between chapters. This happened between prologue and arrival in flotsam.

-Texture pop in during cut scenes seems to be increased now.

-Arachas loot pile vanishes after cutscene with Iorveth. It's nowhere to be found. No eyes means I have to buy them or not finish Melitelle's heart quest.

-Diagrams already purchased don't have a check mark next to them in shops...what? This was already implemented in ver. 2.0 and they took it out?

-Major texture pop in when entering the Inn in Flotsam. This isn't a new bug though.

-The fog section between Flotsam and Vergen is horribly optimized for some reason. I can't run it at the same settings I did before without a major frame rate drop.

-Saskia has a visible neck seam during the intro to Vergen. We'll see how long this lasts.

-Shop prices in Arena. Maybe I'm missing something here, but I can buy items in the Arena shop that are listed at a higher price than I can afford. I see the stock available drop with each purchase as well as the price...ok, that's fine, but why can I buy stuff I can't afford? It seems to render the listed prices as useless and makes purchasing a crap shoot.

Major foliage pop in in act ii! Completely ruins the experience and there is no justification for this. I didn't buy a super strong PC to have such evident issues!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60OgtxAzYAM&feature=player_embedded

Blue Stripes Combat Jacket and D'yaebl get automatically equipped when changing Prologue chapters, replacing my Raven's Armor. Trousers get unequipped at the same time.

Armor Enhancement is falsely labeled as Armor Enchancement (drop this if it's a proper English noun).

While playing dice poker, dice can be tossed beyond the edge of the board, rendering the game almost unwinnable.

When dying in the arena at the end of the tutorial, Geralt carries with him any status ailments like poison. These show up with a never-ending time of 00.00 in the tent with Triss. When saving and reloading, the effect gets reactivated with about 3 seconds time. This drains some health and could be fatal when saving after a battle in the prologue.

While playing dice poker, dice can be tossed beyond the edge of the board, rendering the game almost unwinnable.
That's not a bug. That's a feature that's always been there. You just need to learn to throw more carefully. If you throw dice over the edge, you don't get to use dice. It's as simple as that.

Great idea Slimgrin

Maybe it helps when you carry a link of this thread in your sig (if you don't mind). When other players notice it they may report here instead of creating their own thread.

Thyrandor said:
Blue Stripes Combat Jacket and D'yaebl get automatically equipped when changing Prologue chapters, replacing my Raven's Armor.

Just playing the prologue of the EE, but ditto that, and it is very annoying!

Thyrandor said:
Trousers get unequipped at the same time.

Don't have that problem with Mage's Trousers.

Volsung said:
Don't have that problem with Mage's Trousers.
I think the Mage's Trousers as well as the Herbalist's Gloves get auto-equipped as well as the Jacket. Maybe the game wants to equip the best equipment for this part of the game?

At me it is full of mistakes, instead of new rollers - the black screen, some structures and many other things. When there is a patch which everything will correct?

[Spoilers maybe]

-Zoltan wont lead me to Iorveth. He just pretty much just stands there, i was able to push him around in the inn and he walked out the door, but once outside he just stands there =.=.

Forum veteran
In the prologue when you're aiming at Count Etcheverry, you hit him in the Xbox version by aiming normally at the guy on the left, but on the PC version you have to aim at the guy on the right.

Very very minor bug and it might just be me but after completing lilies and viper if I talk to kimbolt text appears above his head but no sound plays.

Nice list. I would like to add reduced FPS in general in EE vs previous patch. Not sure if it's a bug or intended.

Adding in some points that I've come across, as I remember them:

- If the Axii against the priest in the prologue fails, he still talks.

Can't play the game because when you launch it you're stuck in the wolf screen and back to the launch menu after.

LicaonKter said:
http://witcher.nexusmods.com/mods/218

what does this mod do?

at topic:

some ctd while playing, i.e. leaving the tavern in flotsam the game sometimes crashes back to desktop.

/E/: the game launcher lags, it seems like it is checking (in the left top corner is a skull which turns to bolt) if you have Internet or something which I have.

arno600 said:
Can't play the game because when you launch it you're stuck in the wolf screen and back to the launch menu after.

Arno600 - we're using this thread to record bugs that are affecting all players, and it's unlikely to offer solutions to individual technical issues such as this one. Please continue to follow-up on your problem in the other thread in which you posted.

Future posters please also note :)

Top Bottom