Eldain and traps = Needs a nerf (now more for Madoc + Milva)

+
Make it 4dmg 5prov and lose the CD. This could work. Still highly opressive but not op

I see your intention now. It is not promoting op ideas but to promote changes with actual ideas instead of only complaining:howdy:

Bomb_Heaver(1).png

The issue is that allowing to know if a trap is bronze or gold is by it own a huge advantage...

Traps haven't been meta for a long time until now and what has changed isn't traps getting buffed, it's very obviously the addition of Milva and Saskia. Milva should probably be 12 or even 13 provision and Saskia should 100% lose the immunity, base power could be increased to compensate but it's completely unfair that the most powerful engine in the game cannot be answered outside of some very specific tech cards.

Some people might find traps frustrating to play against due to their nature, but it's not the traps themselves that are out of control at the moment. And personally it's the only ST archetype I enjoy playing, I'd really dislike seeing some undeserved nerfs due to other cards.

Saskia is by no means the most powerful engine in the game -- or even in the ST faction. (In ST, that honor would go to either Gezras or Brouver, but NR and SY have several that are even more outrageous.) Removing immunity will kill Saskia -- both as an interesting card and as a usable card. And Saskia is not a pure "no unit" card -- everything she summons is a unit. If she is overpowered, an adjustment to either power of provision is far better.

Milva is a problem because moving enemy units has become too easy. Making her devotion (both to prevent use with Madoc, but more importantly, to prevent interaction with the likes of rock barage, Samum, D'ao and other neutral movement cards) would be a good start, but may not be sufficient.

I agree, traps are not an issue, but Milva just gives too much unstopable removal value in too many decks.

Saskia is by no means the most powerful engine in the game -- or even in the ST faction. (In ST, that honor would go to either Gezras or Brouver,
Completely untrue in practice seeing as both Gezras and Brouver can be instantly answered, whereas Saskia is immune and puts other engines on the board which will each want to be answered, it's not even comparable.

Hi, can u please fix Eldain card who allows to play with no units all round and last turn just slam for 28+ points on empty deck?
This [...] deck is new version of no-unit old decks. One of the most annoying things to play against on pro ranking

rrc

Forum veteran
Awww man.. here we go again...

There is already a dedicated thread for Traps/Eldain and another thread about no unit and Milva..

Ideally if you know how to play against it, 90% of the time you should win against Eldain/Traps.

Why wouldn't you support Milva? It's a great, smart card if you don't cheese it with Madoc.
I agree Milva is not the probleme it pretty cool to play it, the probleme is saskia traps and eldain, saskia should not renisialite after bringing the second card exactly like the portal, portal cost 12 provision saskia cost 13 for one provision cost saskia are a much more better card 'cheated'.
Traps should have a condition to get activated, like controling an elfe so no more unitless decks, and traps could be avoided
And finally eldain he has a devotion condition but i feel like he doesn't have one, because it's a big joke it should change to transform only the adjacent traps, and devotion transform them all, so no more madoc and traps
Eldain is made to play vernossiel
Even the tiger should get nerfed, the card have zele he have strength of 7 and there only two ways to get it out, use the banish card or transform it into a bear
Even the queen kikimore should get nerfed, bringing one madoc is okay but allow it to create 6 madoc if every think turns well with abbaye, fusselle, and witche sabbat it abused queen kikimore should create a copy of a monster unit only

Top Bottom