electrical damage vs robots - is there any way to survive the blast with melee?

+
i have almost 700 hours in the game, but i've yet to find out a way to platy melee with electric damage against robots.

whether it's electrical knuckles on gorillas, batons or the cottonmouth, as soon as i kill a militech robot, i'm dead.

i want to do a cottonmouth playthrough, but i have to switch to a non-electrical weapon every time i see a robot.

the shock immunity from perks or armor plating does not seen to work against it.

do you know of any other way to either be immune to the shock explosion or how to mitigate it other than just not use electrical damage?

Did you tried "Second heart" cyberware? It allows "survive" explosions so could help survive robots destruction too. V needs to have strengh 16 to be able install it.

i have almost 700 hours in the game, but i've yet to find out a way to platy melee with electric damage against robots.

whether it's electrical knuckles on gorillas, batons or the cottonmouth, as soon as i kill a militech robot, i'm dead.

i want to do a cottonmouth playthrough, but i have to switch to a non-electrical weapon every time i see a robot.

the shock immunity from perks or armor plating does not seen to work against it.

do you know of any other way to either be immune to the shock explosion or how to mitigate it other than just not use electrical damage?
Yeah with electrical damages, the explosion is quite big and strong, with all robots.
The only way that I can think, it's ylike @Martind_Forlon_ say, use second heart to avoid an instant death or don't use wepons who deal electrical damages on robots (Electric damages are effective against robots but make them exploding).
I would say, simply physical damages, quite good against almost all the enemies.
Or have a gun only for finish them (like a shotgun with Gorilla arms or a SMG with Katana. Or Death and Taxes, the "new" Maiko's Gun who deal electrical damages).

Last edited:
Top Bottom