Elevator Bug

+
I don't know where to post or email bugs but I was playing and got this elevator bug.
i tried post twitch clip but guess wont letme mobs keep flashing in and out inside elevator than randomly pops out and kills me

after the VR-tutorial you need to get into an elevator. i get in and the button for apartments becomes visible but i can´t click on it even tho a hand symbol pops up. Another thing is, that i have sound issues. for example, i can´t hear my shots or the sound of counter ounches plays before the animation for said punch even starts. Don´t know if the first issue has something to do with my graphics settings. i have everything on high except raytraycing, that´s on medium. running the game with a 2080 rtx super. hope someone can help.

Attachments

• image_2020-12-10_150218.png
    image_2020-12-10_150218.png
    4 MB · Views: 707
Got the same problem. I got intel i7, 8gb ram and GTX 1060 so I should be fine really. And the game runs smoothly otherwise. But the elevator buttons don't work and I get stuck. I resetted my pc several times, restarted the game with a different scenario once, exited to main menu and desktop several times but this bug killed the game for me right now. I can't past it. I had the whole day for this game too. :(

Anyone with solutions?

I have the same problem too. I go into the elevator and nothing happens. I saw a video, your phone is supposed to ring, but I think the script doesn't start :/

Any idea how to fix it? Maybe we have to wait for the next patch, but in the meantime, I'm afraid we can't play...

I download the Cyberpunk 2077 (GOG), started the game and played all along till i came by the quest "The Rescue"
and got the task to take the elevator, where mine groundbreaking Bug happens. I get the option to press the button
for the next level, but there isn't any reaction. Nothing could change the problem, so i try all the other paths, if it's changing
anything and got stucked several time in the elevator...

Is there anybody who don't hear gunsounds or get stuck at this part of the Game that i mentioned?

Uploaded a Clip to show the problem

I have the same problem... We are stuck in the first mission of the game, this is a bit annoying.
I tried starting a new character, I also tried changing the settings. Still stuck in the elevator, during "The Rescue" quest.

* I'll download the 4 gb update, hope it'll fix it

Last edited:
I have the same problem... We are stuck in the first mission of the game, this is a bit annoying.
I tried starting a new character, I also tried changing the settings. Still stuck in the elevator, during "The Rescue" quest.

* I'll download the 4 gb update, hope it'll fix it

What kinda Patch you mean? Is it on GOG or on Steam/EPIC?

What kinda Patch you mean? Is it on GOG or on Steam/EPIC?

It's on GoG. I clicked on "manage installation" => verify/repair. And it seems like I was missing this update/patch.
Clicking on "check for updates" didn't do anything for me, by the way

I am getting this bug in the Dream On mission during the Cloud9 segment. Cant do anything as all my saves are from that segment... kinda game breaking right now. and i have verified files.

Guest 4568596

@AutobotVu Actually, I have the same question, and also confused as to where am I ask this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom