Elevator into the void

+
At the location shown on a pic below is an elevator in one of the containers inside of the building. I think there was a mission i already solved, because i can open doors etc... to get into the building. But there is no npc but some items and some shards with story. And if i take the elevator it moves thought the elevator shaft into the void below the map, or it stops at the desired location but you stuck on top of the elevator and have sth like an X-Ray view. (Maybe this is a mission i haven't got access jet and i was to early at this loc)
I have recorde this bug but this time it crashes when taking the elevator upwards: Video

Attachments

• 2021-11-21 (3).png
    2021-11-21 (3).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 100
  • 2021-11-21 (2).png
    2021-11-21 (2).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 103
  • 2021-11-21 (1).png
    2021-11-21 (1).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 94
Please clarify your platform, specs if on PC, game version, etc.

1.) Using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past? Or, did you use console commands to alter something at some point?

2.) Is this elevator part of the mission itself? Is it required to ride it to progress?

3.) Has it ever worked in the past, like on a previous playthrough?

4.) Try restarting your system, reloading to a save before this mission appears in your journal, and play through again. See if the same thing occurs.

At the location shown on a pic below is an elevator in one of the containers inside of the building. I think there was a mission i already solved, because i can open doors etc... to get into the building. But there is no npc but some items and some shards with story. And if i take the elevator it moves thought the elevator shaft into the void below the map, or it stops at the desired location but you stuck on top of the elevator and have sth like an X-Ray view. (Maybe this is a mission i haven't got access jet and i was to early at this loc)
I have recorde this bug but this time it crashes when taking the elevator upwards: Video
Yep it's a quest that you have probably already done :)
"I fought the law" with River to find the Red Queen Race club.

After completing it, there is nothing to do in this area. Normally, in other quest areas, doors are locked after completing the quests (but here, there is no doors).
The "X-Ray effect" it's like all the buildings in pre 1.3 where you're not supposed to be (and see), the game don't load textures.
So you can report it if you want, but except to lock the container door, there is nothing to really fix :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom