Ele'yas proc serpent trap.

+

Guest 4416545

Can't add much more than what the title say, my opponent played a trap which was the serpent one, and Next, in muy turn, i played ele'yas to eat a one point token Who just get crushed trap and as i Hear "love is war" i Saw the serpent trap turning around and killing ele'yas which was my highest unit.

So unless im missing something this is a bug and should not happen.

Thats all, by the way, not sure at all if its here where you should report Bugs so if its not here ty to whoeve Tell me where.

Guest 4416545

Nop, straight from hand.

Its more, i remember that round i thought that enemy serpent trap Will value 1 point since i got None special in hand at that moment.

Did you have the Scenario on board at the time, and possibly did eleyas trigger the last chapter of the scenario, which is a special? Would be the only other plausible explanation I can think of...

Guest 4416545

Did you have the Scenario on board at the time, and possibly did eleyas trigger the last chapter of the scenario, which is a special? Would be the only other plausible explanation I can think of...
Jesús i hate you hahahaha, thats such a good explanation that you making me doubt of my self a lot, even more because im thinking that maybe my enemy got no units on his board and maybe i did not notice the animation of the special card from scenario being discarded.

Thing is this Game was 2 Days ago and i cant remember exactly the state of the board, but yes my scenario was on and atless Second chapter out since the token i eat was from scenario... But same time im pretty sure i used the elf lock on something of my enemy, so the special should appear and let me choose enemy in that case...

God... i just cant remember exactly but im pretty sure thats neither the case, i really doubt i didnt notice the specisl being discarded and same time that i totally forget about chapter 3 since i was tryharding that match...

Anyway i wanna climb with more factions but when i play st again if this happen again i Will comeback and Tell if its a bug or what happen is what you say.

Jesús i hate you hahahaha, thats such a good explanation that you making me doubt of my self a lot, even more because im thinking that maybe my enemy got no units on his board and maybe i did not notice the animation of the special card from scenario being discarded.

Thing is this Game was 2 Days ago and i cant remember exactly the state of the board, but yes my scenario was on and atless Second chapter out since the token i eat was from scenario... But same time im pretty sure i used the elf lock on something of my enemy, so the special should appear and let me choose enemy in that case...

God... i just cant remember exactly but im pretty sure thats neither the case, i really doubt i didnt notice the specisl being discarded and same time that i totally forget about chapter 3 since i was tryharding that match...

Anyway i wanna climb with more factions but when i play st again if this happen again i Will comeback and Tell if its a bug or what happen is what you say.

If you destroyed a Deadeye token, then it means you triggered the 3rd chapter with the Waylay (special card). If you destroyed the Commando, then that would have triggered the 3 power Deadeye tokens. If the former is correct, then you have the answer why Ele'yas triggered the Serpent Trap.

Assuming you insist on this, if you have a friend, convince him to play with you and try to recreate that setting.

Guest 4416545

If you destroyed a Deadeye token, then it means you triggered the 3rd chapter with the Waylay (special card). If you destroyed the Commando, then that would have triggered the 3 power Deadeye tokens. If the former is correct, then you have the answer why Ele'yas triggered the Serpent Trap.

Assuming you insist on this, if you have a friend, convince him to play with you and try to recreate that setting.
No no, the chapter 2 was procced, the token i eat was from the scenario, what i cant remember is if i procced the chapter 3 before using ele'yas.

But yes, not gonna lie that what you and Ana said is what makes more sense, but everything its so weird as i mention before that i still believe its a bug, i should notice It in the moment the chapter 3...

And nop, got not Friends ;(, haha nah, None play gwent, cant tested and now i really wish to do It, but anyway i mostly play st elf movement so more soon than late i could see this situation again.

Top Bottom