Elf seasonal mode

+
Anyone else surprised that with less than 24 hours to go we don't have any info on the new mode. I would have thought they would live stream about it, but with CC I guess it got lost in the shuffle.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Will the new season and seasonal mode come tomorrow too?

I thought all we had confirmed was the CC expansion with its new cards.

Anyway, i'll ask again here, does anyone know the time the update is launched tomorrow?

rrc

Forum veteran
The entire team should be very very busy on CC expansion. I am sure that this season will end and the Season of Elf will start along with the expansion. May be the patch notes will have all the info.

Will the new season and seasonal mode come tomorrow too?

I thought all we had confirmed was the CC expansion with its new cards.

Anyway, i'll ask again here, does anyone know the time the update is launched tomorrow?

10 am cet. They told me in ask developers that new season will begin at the same time as CC.
Post automatically merged:

The entire team should be very very busy on CC expansion. I am sure that this season will end and the Season of Elf will start along with the expansion. May be the patch notes will have all the info.

I agree, just wish they would have added 2 minutes to the video yesterday to explain the new wrinkle. Deck planning is easier that way.

The devs haven't forgotten about this. An announcement will follow soon.

True, but it is already 8 cet. The new mode debuts in 14 hours. Kinda should have been a day or two ago at the latest. I get CC is time consuming and a big deal, but so is seasonal mode.

rrc

Forum veteran
True, but it is already 8 cet. The new mode debuts in 14 hours. Kinda should have been a day or two ago at the latest. I get CC is time consuming and a big deal, but so is seasonal mode.
CC is multiple leagues more significant and the hugest possible deal for CDPR. Seasonal Mode is no where near that in significance IMHO. They may need every second possible to be put on the expansion than on an announcement on an existing feature.

Let's see! Season of Elf should be awesome!!

CC is multiple leagues more significant and the hugest possible deal for CDPR. Seasonal Mode is no where near that in significance IMHO. They may need every second possible to be put on the expansion than on an announcement on an existing feature.

Let's see! Season of Elf should be awesome!!

Contrary to hype, this is not the first expansion. Mid winter and homecoming we're both massive expansions. Not to mention there were other smaller expansions in beta. CC is important, don't get me wrong. All I am saying is that when they made the video yesterday they could have spoken for 2 minutes about the new wrinkle in the mode. They could have even done so while doing the gameplay example. Multitasking is nice.

CC could be remembered the same way midwinter was, the day Gwent got worse. NR seems God mode OP on the surface. I hope I'm wrong, but this seems very hit or miss (with a track record of miss. Midwinter and homecoming both lost large chunks of the player base.)
Post automatically merged:

RIP bear mode. You were pretty cool and a refreshing change of pace. Hello elf mode, the unfamiliar stranger (for which we literally know nothing about.) I kinda wish they wouldn't have deactivated bear mode before activating elf mode, but what can you do?

Last edited:
Top Bottom