Elizabeth Peralez messages

+

Madae

Forum veteran
Went the route of telling her husband the truth. Took a day or so to get his texts before he blocked me, then Elizabeth sent her text and blocked me as well, but while I can still see Jonathan's texts in my history, I've completely lost Elizabeth's contact in my messages. Couldn't read what she said since I was in the middle of something, but it disappeared afterward and I never got to look at it.

Went the route of telling her husband the truth. Took a day or so to get his texts before he blocked me, then Elizabeth sent her text and blocked me as well, but while I can still see Jonathan's texts in my history, I've completely lost Elizabeth's contact in my messages. Couldn't read what she said since I was in the middle of something, but it disappeared afterward and I never got to look at it.
Can't remember if it's the same in my game, but if you find this to be unintended, can always write to Support for them to clarify.

Also dissappear for me.
If I remember, the message is something like that :
"I know that you wanted to help, but it is not you who will suffer the consequences.
You have been blocked!"

Top Bottom