Emerald Dust?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emerald Dust?

Hi, does anyone know where can I find emerald dust in Vizima? I already spent my dust from White Orchard on a stupid steel sword, but now need some for a silver sword b4 progressing on to main story.

lol, if I would have that kind of money they are asking for it , i'd already have some, insane little amount money u find in the game , what with all the armor and sword repairs and charging for disassembles. I just got to Visima in the game, so I'm still at the beginning of the game.

Hi, does anyone know where can I find emerald dust in Vizima? I already spent my dust from White Orchard on a stupid steel sword, but now need some for a silver sword b4 progressing on to main story.
I'm not sure you can get it in Vizima, maybe if you get lucky with random loot tables or something. It should be noted however that wraith type enemies have it in their loot table, did you kill every wraith in white orchard? There's some places in Velen that has wraiths as well.

I had a discouraging search for this item, which is not a common drop in White Orchard. I read that it's possible to create emerald dust by deconstructing an emerald. I also learned that if you complete ALL the question marks in White Orchard, you will very likely get two emerald dust to drop so you can make the basic Viper swords. In my case, the first dropped from a wraith and the second from the next to last question mark on the map (a deserter camp). Other players have found these drops from different wraiths and different question marks than I did, so it's apparently quite random. Paying for the dust is prohibitive!

(Strolls along, casually firing rounds into the zombies that are crawling up from the earth.) Thread necro. 2+ years. (Pops a corpse in the head as it tries to bite his foot.) Sorry for the lack of drama. Paladins have the week off. Closing thread. (Carefully aims down the sights and squeezes off a round that takes out three undead in a line. Fist pump. Continues along. Occasional shots ring out.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom