Emerald Fox Mask / Little Fox-Contract not working

+
Hello! I just reached the point in Journey where Triss can wear the "Emerald Fox Mask". The Journey Contract "Little Fox" says, you can wear another (later) outfit OR that mask. Which I did.
I've played once, got nothing. Waited around two hours – sometimes rewards come in later. Still nothing, played again: Count stays at zero.

Any tips? Am I the only one?

Nope, I have the very same problem and I'm wearing this damn mask in every play since a week.. The count doesn't seem to work with the mask.

Tried it with the Merigold the Fearless Dress today and it worked so there's at least a option to finish the contract.

It also works with the other Fox Mask you unlock after playing 20 Matches with the Dress, so I guess it was probably intended that way (play 20 matches after unlocking the Dress and afterwards the option to just use the Mask on a different type of Clothing) and they just accidentally used the wrong masks name in the description.

Little Fox still isn't working for me. Is this a widespread issue, or am I part of some tiny portion of people effected?

The Temerian Sorceress won't progress for me either.

Little Fox still isn't working for me. Is this a widespread issue, or am I part of some tiny portion of people effected?
Hello,

You are not alone, the same for me.

I'm on gwent since the begining and never have any issue with the game, guess it has to heppen one day...

I've had the same problem with the mask, and I've been looking forward to completing the journey so I can complete the Foxy Triss and Cunning Like a Fox quests. Well, I completed the journey, and now I can't select her Merigold The Fearless Hood or her Emerald Fox Mask. They don't say they need to be unlocked in the journey anymore, but I can't select them. Anyone else having this problem? I'm going to contact Support again, but anyone know a workaround for this?

I just retried the emerald mask, and it's working for me now. The patch must have fixed it as the previous user mentioned. I still can't select the other skin items, but I can complete the Foxy Triss and Cunning Like a Fox quests so I'm happy. ;)

Top Bottom