Emhyr Picking up Doom Daerlan Footsoldier Banishes the soldier Instantly...

+
I was playing a game. and i used Necromancy to revive a Daerlan Footsoldier. when i picked it up with Emhyr the card vanished instantly. i lost the card and forfeited the game. I'm sure this must be a glitch. just thought i would let you guys know.

Ps, can only post on Technical atm.

rrc

Forum veteran
I was playing a game. and i used Necromancy to revive a Daerlan Footsoldier. when i picked it up with Emhyr the card vanished instantly. i lost the card and forfeited the game. I'm sure this must be a glitch. just thought i would let you guys know.

Ps, can only post on Technical atm.
After one of the recent patches/updates the behaviour of Doomed units were changed (and of course officially communicated). Doomed units get banished when they are taken from the board. Previously, they used to go to the Graveyard (and with a purple cloud animation on the graveyard they used to get banished). But it was changed so that the doomed units just get banished when they are removed from the board.

If I have to guess, this was done so that Shupe couldn't be Decoyed and used again (previously, Emhyr was also able to use Shupe and this would prevent such plays).

After one of the recent patches/updates the behaviour of Doomed units were changed. Doomed units get banished when they are taken from the board.
Which is why I find weird that when you kill a doomed Ancient Foglet it disappears from the board then reappears on the board and finally gets banished. To me it doesn't respect that definition of doomed (plus slows down the game with useless animation).

Top Bottom