Emotes can indirectly win a game

+
Emotes can indirectly win a game

I played HS , now since this feature is in gwent, i just like to use emotes, like i used in hearthstone. I can see that you can be nice, you construct a virtual ,,relation,, with someone through emotes, and you can bluff sometimes. I don t know if i overreact but in Hearthstone emotes have a huge impact for sensitive players.
What do you guys think? it is something psychological.

Last edited:
What I think is that 95% of the times people use the "I bet this will come as a surprise" emote, it does *not* come as a surprise. People highly overestimate the uniqueness of their play apparently. So far, only once it did come as a surprise (and that was more due to pure randomness that unique play, to be fair).

All card games down to the OG poker are like that and I've always liked it. A card game without the ability to bluff is like a bike without wheels ;)

Yeah, and i always try to troll , i like very much to be ironic, when someone plays the most powerfull deck and he is not winning, i like to praise him :))

alexmanelistu;n8220400 said:
Yeah, and i always try to troll , i like very much to be ironic, when someone plays the most powerfull deck and he is not winning, i like to praise him
Ehhh... now I don't like you as much...

:listen:

I just wish there was a "Hurry up retard" emote for all those people who have 2 cards in hand, has no chance to win, but still have to waste time

Desolator121;n8224120 said:
I just wish there was a "Hurry up retard" emote for all those people who have 2 cards in hand, has no chance to win, but still have to waste time
Probably the only times I filter my GG handouts at the end of a game. Usually it's inherent, but if they incite this sort of feeling in me, they deserve no claim to that 5 Scrap!

zantclick;n8225150 said:
Probably the only times I filter my GG handouts at the end of a game. Usually it's inherent, but if they incite this sort of feeling in me, they deserve no claim to that 5 Scrap!

This.

Simple solution: If you can't handle emotes or if you are too sensitive for emotes just mute them, if you can... well just dont give a shit :D

I wish there was more than one sound for each choice. Like, come on man, Teddy Ruxpin has more verbal options, and he's older than 90% of the player base.

That's why I'm still crossing my fingers for other character options besides Geralt. Already spoke of a few in another thread, but I think it's a great spot to be explored.

...and uh... I beg you not to shoot me for this and I don't say it to give CDPR ideas... but other emote characters would be a really cool luxury purchase for the shop, it would make sense if they ever intended to sell things besides Kegs.

I MEAN UH, GIVE IT TO US FOR FREE. CONTENT, NOM NOM.

:stoptrolling:

zantclick;n8227130 said:
That's why I'm still crossing my fingers for other character options besides Geralt. Already spoke of a few in another thread, but I think it's a great spot to be explored.

...and uh... I beg you not to shoot me for this and I don't say it to give CDPR ideas... but other emote characters would be a really cool luxury purchase for the shop, it would make sense if they ever intended to sell things besides Kegs.

I MEAN UH, GIVE IT TO US FOR FREE. CONTENT, NOM NOM.

:stoptrolling:

I would instantly drop money to get Thaler, Troll (shoop, trololo), leaders, roach.

Top Bottom