Emotions Demonstrator

+
Emotions Demonstrator

One of the nice things about Djinni is that modders can assign an emotion to each line of a conversation. It's sometimes difficult to figure out which emotion to choose, though -- how does "angry" differ from "angry_int" from "angry_w_int" from "angry_pointing"? I found myself using the same two or three emotions over and over again because I didn't know what the other ones looked like.So I've made a tiny module that will demonstrate all of the possible emotions -- you can run through all the ones you're interested in quickly, without having to put one in your module, save it, play it, decide that isn't right, try another one, and so on. There's a male and a female "test dummy" in a room, and Geralt can ask them to demonstrate any of the emotions on the list except for fistfight. I've broken the emotions down into groups so that there wouldn't be a hugely long list of conversational choices at any one time.This is not an adventure -- there are no quests and no monsters; it's strictly a tool for modders. If you want it, it's called EmotionsDemo, and you can find it at:http://rapidshare.com/files/193864262/EmotionsDemo.zipHappy Modding!

good idea. but the module name, there might be problems with that. i hope people will spare it.emo demo :p

Great Idea, Could you put the link on the wiki section in tool section? I think it will be usefull for everyone!

Thanks for the suggestions, jbaudrand! I've uploaded it to the Vault, and I'll add it to the wiki.You're welcome, J_Slash -- thanks for your nice comment.

Corylea: Where did you post it on the vault, I can't see it under tool nor utilities nor mods:/??

I'm guessing it's "Pending Approval", i uploaded something a week ago, and still didn't come up yet! :hmmm:

Top Bottom