Emyrh or Moorhvran for reveal?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emyrh or Moorhvran for reveal?

Hey, Im curious as to what leader you prefer for Reveal, I wanna give it a go in ranked, I have pretty much every NG catd bar Xarthisius so deckbuilding isnt an issue but just seeing what you guys prefer? Cheers!

Jhinjie96;n8458420 said:
Hey, Im curious as to what leader you prefer for Reveal, I wanna give it a go in ranked, I have pretty much every NG catd bar Xarthisius so deckbuilding isnt an issue but just seeing what you guys prefer? Cheers!

With Mangonels, Emhyr. Without, Morvran.

I agree with Jhinjie. It's almost impossible to run a viable reveal deck without Mangonels. I've seen some decks that use Spotters/Impera Enforcers instead of Magonels with Moorvhran, but it is much more niche since it is very reliant on a good draw - and splitting focus makes it difficult for a deck to do either thing well.

frbfree;n8458960 said:
With Mangonels, Emhyr. Without, Morvran.

Why wouldn't you play mangonels with Morvran? I go reveal with Morvran-Mangonels since I started playing and it runs great, or at least I think so

kelt08;n8867090 said:
Why wouldn't you play mangonels with Morvran? I go reveal with Morvran-Mangonels since I started playing and it runs great, or at least I think so

OzPsych0;n8868590 said:
I would also like to know more about this topic, I didn't think Emhyr was any good in reveal

This thread started during the Closed Beta. During Closed Beta, Emhyr's ability was Morvran's current ability, and Morvran's ability was Calveit's current ability. So, Emhyr revealed 3 cards and was better with Mangonels. Just like Morvran does now.

In public beta, Morvran is better with almost all reveal decks without exception, Mongonels or not.

Yeah, this is causing some confusion. Going to lock the topic. Feel free to start a new one for the Open Beta Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom