End Credits to Main Menu Loop Glitch

+
If, like me, you came looking to find answers about your end credits to main menu loop "glitch" ....I fear I may have figured out the answer. As the description reads, you finish the game and the credits roll, then click on one last gig to continue playing playing, only to find yourself back at main menu clicking continue then back to credits so on and so forth.

I think the problem is if you manage your saved games (as to not have an excessive amount) and deleted all saved games prior to the "point of no return", the game doesn't have any game that is "open world" to go back to. I think that if your only saved games is after the point of no return the game doesn't recognize it as a place it can put you back to after you beat the game.

It is very strange to me that a saved game after the point of no return doesn't have the progress made included to determine an appropriate place to load you in after the end credits roll. Someone PLEASE tell me I am wrong or that there is a fix to this because this is just my theory.

I would really hate to think that my 60+ hours of grinding all went into the garbage because a late game save doesn't include all character progression.

I am also running into the same issue, and my progress and items from the final mission were also not saved. By chance, did you do the Along the Watchtower ending?

I am also running into the same issue, and my progress and items from the final mission were also not saved. By chance, did you do the Along the Watchtower ending?
i did almost all the endings. including the watchtower....same problem

Top Bottom