End Game and Epillogue

+
End Game and Epillogue

Hi everyone,
I honestly think that the post end game should allow us to interact with all the main characters of the game, depending on the different endings we get. For example, if
Ciri becomes a witcher
, we should at least be able to see her once in awhile in town and interact with us. Besides that, maybe Yen or others should be at Kaer Morhaen? Currently, it feels like whatever we fought so hard for, all it comes down to is that
Ciri becomes a witcher
and
never seen again in anywhere of the game, even in the expansion should you choose to romance either Triss or yen.
. This is extremely depressing as after fighting so hard, all your effort reward you with a world without friends and loneliness, wandering around. Of course, the New Game+ is also a good experience, however, it is to note that Witcher 3 is a long game, and not everyone are willing to spend time to play the game over and over again. I think the end game needs some sort of closure.
In fact, the fact that all character disappears right after end game. Id actually think that the ending with Ciri's death is the best ending already
. So dear CD Projekt Red, do us a favour, do make a new expansion or a new game and go on another journey with the characters or at least just add them into the game after the end game.

Next, the expansion pack Blood and Wine. I really hope that
Ciri will appear either with Yen or Triss depending on who we romanced
as this would provide a good closure to the game
, that is of course that Ciri doesn't die at the end. Then we can really live happily ever after as a family.

Yup, and your romance is nowhere to be found :( So I think they should add them into the game. This to provide a true happy ending. Or sad ending if
Ciri dies.
. Feels like all the endings are depressing cuz of the way the cutscene did it. Ciri as empress should be a happy ending, but its a farewell... like... wut...? or Wicher ending, and Ciri left Geralt after that... again like... wut....? and my lover is nowhere to be found... again like wut.....?

Has been say a lot of times in many sites. you cannot say Ciri is dead. we don't know

if she becomes empress she is not happy. she does what she must. if she become a witcher then she tells Geralt she is happy ´cos she is doing what she really wants.

Anyway

Didn't end neither with Yennefer nor Triss, so idk

The body wasn't found... according to several sites... so lets just leave that out of the question. The depression I'm having now is that even if she survives, we wont be able to see them around. Which feels like after all the fight for Ciri, she just left us, just like that, not to mention our lover :( in expansion pack only 1 will come to our vineyard. either triss yen ciri or dandelion. Depressing isn't it? would be nice if triss AND ciri comes or Yen AND Ciri come by :D

Last edited:
The body wasn't found... according to several sites... so lets just leave that out of the question. The depression I'm having now is that even if she survives, we wont be able to see them around. Which feels like after all the fight for Ciri, she just left us, just like that, not to mention our lover :( in expansion pack only 1 will come to our vineyard. either triss yen ciri or dandelion. Depressing isn't it?

IDK if she will be here tomorrow in the game, but for today she is staying with me in my house in Toussaint

Top Bottom