End game is broken, can't do anything

+
Hello, I just finished the main story in Cyberpunk (Panam ending) and once I loaded back into my open world save, I was locked out of equiping any of my weapons, cyberwear didnt work, grenades dont work, heals dont work, there's no jobs (even though I hadn't completed them all), no gigs, no crime on the NCPD scanner, and the only job I see is nocturne op55n1. Tried searching around Google for a fix for this, but haven't found anything.

Hello, I just finished the main story in Cyberpunk (Panam ending) and once I loaded back into my open world save, I was locked out of equiping any of my weapons, cyberwear didnt work, grenades dont work, heals dont work, there's no jobs (even though I hadn't completed them all), no gigs, no crime on the NCPD scanner, and the only job I see is nocturne op55n1. Tried searching around Google for a fix for this, but haven't found anything.
Yep many encountered this issue and as far as I know, there is no fix (I didn't see any) :(
The best could be to send a ticket to the support, including a save file if possible ("Contact Us" button).

I am having the exact same issue with this on PS5. I've been able to get my guns and whatnot active by going to empathy club, but cannot get side missions to open back up at all.

Top Bottom