End game levelling.

+
End game levelling.

Hey,

I want the Level 35 achievement, but I'm finished with the main game/story now. What's the best way to level up end game? Most side quests and contracts only give out a tiny amount of XP now. Literally like 5 XP.

there are a few nice mods at nexus that fix quest exp, and also allow you to adjust the multiplier/divider for receiving exp; personally, I turned quest exp off and modified exp for fighting monster instead. Games more fun, because you never pass up a fight. Lots of fun on Death March if you're still low level.

Guest 3838453

The way I am doing it ,is I finish all contracts and main quests ,secondary to level up on them ,but I dont touch those places marked with ''?'' ,but keep them for later because those places can give you like 100 exp if they are monster lairs or abandoned villages ,then horse races and tavern fights ,and then I think you can level yourself with loan banking I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way I am doing it ,is I finish all contracts and main quests ,secondary to level up on them ,but I dont touch those places marked with ''?'' ,but keep them for later because those places can give you like 100 exp if they are monster lairs or abandoned villages ,then horse races and tavern fights ,and then I think you can level yourself with loan banking I think.

Do the [?] not become inaccessible after a certain quest? I discovered them all very early on, making note of higher level ones and heading back there the instance I was within 3 levels of it - At Lvl 17 I had 4 undone on in Velen out of the 101+ there are.

Do they level up with you if you leave them completely undiscovered?

Also, how do you level yourself up with Loan Banking?

Guest 3838453

Do the [?] not become inaccessible after a certain quest? I discovered them all very early on, making note of higher level ones and heading back there the instance I was within 3 levels of it - At Lvl 17 I had 4 undone on in Velen out of the 101+ there are.

Do they level up with you if you leave them completely undiscovered?

Also, how do you level yourself up with Loan Banking?

They are always accessable ,they always give same XP , (90 - 120 for monster nest ... 120 or more for abandoned village)

Still didnt tryed banking but I think you get xp for taking loan and then returning ,not sure yet ,I think 5xp for every oren returned.

Or you can just farm enemies with weapons that nets you 20% xp boost along with a Trophy that boosts monster xp by 5% and there you'll have 25%. From here go farm any large monster type Griffins, Rock Trolls, Elementals, Cyclops etc each kill will net you between 22 - 50 xp. Meditate until they respawn and repeat.

I am level 35 and haven't finished the game yet. There's a quest glitch that allows you to get 50xp every 10 seconds as many times as you want, google it, or look on YT, Path of the warrior for more information

Top Bottom