ENDINGS (SPOILERS) Sinchronisation with J

+
Hey people, i have been playing around the game a lot, and started to wonder about v condition in the end, of course acording to the relationship and choices with jhonny silverhand your body will prefer him more than you in the end and it is possible you have only 6 month to live. but it cross my mind that there might be happy ending wheree you are not diagnosed suh a critical condition. what happens if you rush to the end nexting jhonny and not doing his side quest. ¿is it eaven possible that your body recognises your own psiqui if you have less than 40% sinc ? as alt says "the body is a crucial factor". or all outcomes are the same?

thank you for the quick answer, i was going to do another playthrough to chek it out and saved me a lot of time.
for a game focused on "story and choices" it is disapointing how everithing is the same and choices dont matter in the end. a pitty.

thank you for the quick answer, i was going to do another playthrough to chek it out and saved me a lot of time.
for a game focused on "story and choices" it is disapointing how everithing is the same and choices dont matter in the end. a pitty.
Safe yourself the time and let the two poor fuckers bite the bullet.

Icinix

Forum veteran
Yeah, there is definitely an ending here that is missing, which is of course the synchronization ending where you become one.

I don't know if it's not there because most of us remember the Mass Effect 3 ending backlash, especially for the green ending, or if it's because Johnny is already a big important part of the lore.

...either way....damn shame and one of the biggest missed opportunities.

Top Bottom