Enemies are all Elite and Quickhacking requires more.

+
To keep it short and sweet/as the titles says, every enemy that spawns are now elite making it very difficult to do anything. And quickhacking now requires about 5 more ram for anything except "breach protocol". I'm playing on Normal difficulty and am only level 12 rn so it makes no sense why it jumped like it has and started with "Gimme Danger" Haven't seen anyone else have this issue after scouring forums so though I'd add it here incase someone has had this issue and solved it or know how to. Really don't feel like starting over to actually play normal. And here is a clip of what's happening in case your interested:

To keep it short and sweet/as the titles says, every enemy that spawns are now elite making it very difficult to do anything. And quickhacking now requires about 5 more ram for anything except "breach protocol". I'm playing on Normal difficulty and am only level 12 rn so it makes no sense why it jumped like it has and started with "Gimme Danger" Haven't seen anyone else have this issue after scouring forums so though I'd add it here incase someone has had this issue and solved it or know how to. Really don't feel like starting over to actually play normal. And here is a clip of what's happening in case your interested:
Those are high threat enemies, just ignore high threats till you get the perks and cyberdeck to reduce ram cost. Once you get your build going by level 20 you will be one shotting them for 2 ram. Also you will get way over 10 ram once you get a real cyberdeck.

So just hang in there.

Yeah once you are high level enough you can actually begin to one shot them

check this out :)

those quest. give you alot of stuff, You better lvl 50 first before crack all of it down :0
its really alot legendary stuff and iconic stuff. but by your lvl . its wont drop anything

cheer

those quest. give you alot of stuff, You better lvl 50 first before crack all of it down :0
its really alot legendary stuff and iconic stuff. but by your lvl . its wont drop anything

cheer

Hey not sure what you are saying exactly tbh... yes you can get all this before level 50 before level 40 even. Just depends on your build. You can get epic quickhacks like cyberpsychosis, suicide and detonation grenade by farming net runners in pacifica. Those are still ultimate quickhacks. and with the tetratronic rippler mk.4 they will still jump to next npc

The farming method in pacifica only requires that you've finished the mission transmission. The ones with the voodoo boys. That is as early as level 20. If your playing on very hard your street cred by this time should be level 40.

Hey not sure what you are saying exactly tbh... yes you can get all this before level 50 before level 40 even. Just depends on your build. You can get epic quickhacks like cyberpsychosis, suicide and detonation grenade by farming net runners in pacifica. Those are still ultimate quickhacks. and with the tetratronic rippler mk.4 they will still jump to next npc

The farming method in pacifica only requires that you've finished the mission transmission. The ones with the voodoo boys. That is as early as level 20. If your playing on very hard your street cred by this time should be level 40.
go get lvl 50 first. before you run story :0
or those iconic or legendary drop . is just a junk . and its 1 time drop . you cant redo . and its not have replacement,

cheer

Top Bottom