Enemies don't take damage and kill me in one hit?

+
I've also just run into a random gang event in a parking lot and cannot damage any of the gang members. Usually I run around one shotting everyone, so this has to be some sort of strange bug. I'm level 29 BTW.

I've tried changing the difficulty from Hard to Very Hard and that didn't solve the problem.

Anyone else experienced this or have any ideas how to fix?

I had something like this happen where all of the sudden everyone seemed to have armor that absorbed all I could throw at them. This seemed to resolve if I rebooted the game.

Same bug here, try switching the difficulty.
7 hours in doing a krik mission to steal a van lol and the gang won't take any damage and they one shot me. I haven't had much time to play the game and now that I do I can't. The simplest missions I can't do. Everyone one shots me and I have rubber bullets
Post automatically merged:

7 hours in doing a krik mission to steal a van lol and the gang won't take any damage and they one shot me. I haven't had much time to play the game and now that I do I can't. The simplest missions I can't do. Everyone one shots me and I have rubber bullets
Complete crap. I also can't stealth kill them and this is only the 2nd kirk mission I've done.

i'm playing on very hard and pretty much every enemy will kill me in one hit or two. fortunately they are shit at hitting a moving target. they die quick tho, so all and all i find the trade off fair.

Same here, enemies take no damage and kill me in one hit. Tried switching the difficulty, even reinstalled the game. Does not fix it. Really frustrating because I can' advance in the game, missions become impossible.

Garbage. Charged a sniper rifle and even got the headshot pop-up. Zero damage done and I died right after, while behind cover with no sounds of enemy fire. I didn't think I was gonna request a refund for this failed GTA rip off. But I might now.

I've got the same issue, but also I don't receive any damage. After changing the difficulty level and reloading a checkpoint, the problem disappears. But after an hour or so the bug returns.

Also anyone knows if the 1.05 Patch is available already for PC?

i'm playing on very hard and pretty much every enemy will kill me in one hit or two. fortunately they are shit at hitting a moving target. they die quick tho, so all and all i find the trade off fair.
I found that even with max level, Hard and Very Hard will cause enemies to take far more shots to drop than you do if you don't land those headshots or good crits. At level 50, a generic thug with any high DPS weapon (revolver, shotgun, sniper, etc..) can drop you with 2-3 shots. I don't know if I'm supposed to go deeper into the Body attribute. 500+ HP. Not sure how it is on Standard, never played below Hard yet, but I thought perks would make me tankier than this.

Seems like leveled enemy weapons outmatch even legendary clothing with all the perk choices.

I also encountered this bug, enemies take no damage. The only way to kill them is to bash them with a weapon (Q on PC) and then when their backs are turned pres F to take them down. I think you need to invest in the skill tree for that to happen tho

I've also just run into a random gang event in a parking lot and cannot damage any of the gang members. Usually I run around one shotting everyone, so this has to be some sort of strange bug. I'm level 29 BTW.

I've tried changing the difficulty from Hard to Very Hard and that didn't solve the problem.

Anyone else experienced this or have any ideas how to fix?

Yep, I just ran into the same problem also and I'm level 50. My sniper rifle does over 100,000 points in crit damage to someone's head and their health bar doesn't drop even one pixel, then they come at me like Terminator and I have to run away despite me being able to one shot just about everyone in the game.

It's the opposite for me. I take little to no damage and I one-hit enemies...
I'm playing in very hard. Please fix that.

THIS IS A REAL BUG PLEASE FIX THIS CDPR! It started like a few days back where all of a sudden enemies are just randomly one-shotting me. I'm playing on hard but that never used to happen even when I first started playing the game. It doesn't matter how much armor I put on, how much I level up my "body" attribute, just one shotted all the time from enemies I am way higher leveled than. Absolutely stupid.

I had it happen in mid fight with that one Mech suit cyperpsycho in badlands stopped taking any damage after healthbar went 50%.

This is a bug linked to Katanas and unfortunately it gets baked into your save file when you save after it glitches. Only way I have found to clear it is going to a previous save before the bug effects it. One way to know if the bug has happened is if the Katana disappears when equipped forcing you to un-equip and re-equip the Katana. Also happens more often with the Satori Katana for some reason.

This is a bug linked to Katanas and unfortunately it gets baked into your save file when you save after it glitches. Only way I have found to clear it is going to a previous save before the bug effects it. One way to know if the bug has happened is if the Katana disappears when equipped forcing you to un-equip and re-equip the Katana. Also happens more often with the Satori Katana for some reason.

In another thread, someone stated that this bug was linked to the Cripple Movement cyberware. Unfortunately, that fix didn't work for me. And if it truly is linked to Katanas, I'm totally screwed - I've been using one since the first moment I could equip a weapon. If I "went back" to a previous save before the Katana bug got baked in, I'd be starting the game all over again :( I really hope that's not the case.

It's impossible for me to progress with main story or side missions or even rando crimes, since the enemies destroy me and I can't touch them.

This happened to me on the taxi mission to repo the taxis. I entered a trap set by the taxi and there are about 40 enemies all bullet proof and I die fast. Playing on easy. So I loaded a previous save from before the mission and a random thug was bullet proof and killed me in one shot. I deleted and reinstalled and deleted all save files. Now I'm starting this game over and have little faith that it's fixed to at least a playable game. PS5.

Top Bottom