English books again and again

+
English books again and again

So here it is again. i can imagien that this is the must asked question on the forum and yes i have ofc search for an answer. But either i am just to stupid or there isn't a strait answer.I realy wanna read the Witcher but like most people i dont understand Polish or any other language for that matter (beside Danish and English ofc)Now what i would love to be explained for me is. What books are going to be translated and what books are translated. Are there any planes for translation of the books since alot of people like the game.And ofc where to buy them. If someone has a link to a post where i can get the answers or if someone has the answers please respawned on this post and i will be a happy little boy ( so to speak :D)

Going to do this on danish, so she better understand (explaning where to buy):Danish: Der er kun kommet 1 bog ud på engelsk ind til vidder, det er "the Last Wish", som er den først bog der blev lavet, den er ok men skulle efter sigene ikke nå op på højde med serien, der er 2 bøger som er en slags forehistorie, hvor The Last Wish er den første, og så en serie på 5 bøger.Jeg syntes The last Wish er god, og købte den via www.saxo.dk, de skal bestille den hjem først så det tog 7 dage før den var i post kassen :)

Top Bottom