English Translation for Season of Storms 2018 Release Date!

+
Damn, that's so far away yet. Oh well, I suppose knowing is better than not.

Thank you for sharing!

No problem Hart95! :D

I know right, currently trying to finish up ready for Lady of the Lake (Which is this year luckily!)

Trying to pace myself but I can't put the books down, they're amazing! :D

ImLittleSpoons;n7629990 said:
No problem Hart95! :D

I know right, currently trying to finish up ready for Lady of the Lake (Which is this year luckily!)

Trying to pace myself but I can't put the books down, they're amazing! :D

I'm starting Baptism of Fire when I return home from work tonight. Just picked them up from my local UPS location at lunch and dropped them off at home. I have Lady of the Lake ordered and due to arrive on March 14th... or thereabouts.

I can't put the books down either. I've been flying through them at an astonishing rate. I didn't know I could read so fast, but when I sit down with one of these novels I just can't stop.

Hart95;n7630420 said:
I'm starting Baptism of Fire when I return home from work tonight. Just picked them up from my local UPS location at lunch and dropped them off at home. I have Lady of the Lake ordered and due to arrive on March 14th... or thereabouts.

I can't put the books down either. I've been flying through them at an astonishing rate. I didn't know I could read so fast, but when I sit down with one of these novels I just can't stop.

I agree totally! I take forever to read books usually, the last series I've managed to read cover to cover non-stop was the Harry Potter series and that was a while ago now! :O

It's beautiful writing and I adore all of the law and narrative of the world, I love how CDPR has replicated every character in the game beautifully from it.
Reading them makes the daily commute just fly by! :D

ImLittleSpoons;n7648080 said:
I agree totally! I take forever to read books usually, the last series I've managed to read cover to cover non-stop was the Harry Potter series and that was a while ago now! :O

It's beautiful writing and I adore all of the law and narrative of the world, I love how CDPR has replicated every character in the game beautifully from it.
Reading them makes the daily commute just fly by! :D

It really is a beautiful world thanks to both Sapkowski and CDPR. It's just a shame I hadn't picked them up earlier.

christinarlafever;n7709290 said:
it has been postponed ..dont no the correct date
I'm not bothered, there are plenty of games to play and books to read until May of next year. I'm anxiously awaiting "Lady of the Lake" this year.

Hart95;n7715830 said:
I'm not bothered, there are plenty of games to play and books to read until May of next year. I'm anxiously awaiting "Lady of the Lake" this year.

Yeah, I don't mind if the date is moved, I'm just glad to have confirmation of this being translated, considering there were no plans initially! :D

ImLittleSpoons;n7726910 said:
Yeah, I don't mind if the date is moved, I'm just glad to have confirmation of this being translated, considering there were no plans initially! :D
Exactly, something is better than nothing in most cases.

I haven't seen anything myself, but are there any more books coming out after LotL and SoS?

Hart95;n7730450 said:
Exactly, something is better than nothing in most cases.

I haven't seen anything myself, but are there any more books coming out after LotL and SoS?

There are endless rumours, but Andrzej Sapkowski hasn't written any new material so SoS will be the only one left to be translated to English by that point, which will be set similar in nature to The Last Wish and Sword of Destiny, I believe as it's set between the two.

However, SoS was only released in 2013, over 20 years after Blood of Elves, so who's to know! Never say never I guess! :D

ImLittleSpoons;n7732060 said:
There are endless rumours, but Andrzej Sapkowski hasn't written any new material so SoS will be the only one left to be translated to English by that point, which will be set similar in nature to The Last Wish and Sword of Destiny, I believe as it's set between the two.

However, SoS was only released in 2013, over 20 years after Blood of Elves, so who's to know! Never say never I guess! :D
I hope he continues writing them. I simply can't get enough of this franchise.

With the release of the English translation of "Lady of the Lake" yesterday, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about whether or not Sapkowski would be writing any more sequels to "LotL". Does anyone have any information regarding this?

I don't think there are any plans, but that's not to say no, I guess it depends on how he feels about the franchise now and what it would bring with the perspective of narrative in mind.

I hope he does, I adore the short story novels and his latest release was only in 2013, about 20 years after the first book, so never say never! :D

ImLittleSpoons;n8188700 said:
I don't think there are any plans, but that's not to say no, I guess it depends on how he feels about the franchise now and what it would bring with the perspective of narrative in mind.

I hope he does, I adore the short story novels and his latest release was only in 2013, about 20 years after the first book, so never say never! :D
Agreed, I think it is quite possible that he will continue the story. I just hope he does so soon, and that translations don't take a decade.

Update: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...ssions/8189720-eurogamer-interviews-sapkowski

Last edited:
ImLittleSpoons;n8334200 said:
Nice! I Saw this the other day and immediately thought of this thread! How exciting! :D
I've heard that he's stated he will not continue the story after "Lady of the Lake". I haven't read that book yet, but it makes me a little sad. Regardless, more is better in this case.

Top Bottom