English Witcher 3, Polish Wolf armour DLC

+
English Witcher 3, Polish Wolf armour DLC

Hello, i recently installed the new wolf armor DLC. All the written letters and maps from this quest are in Polish. The actual quest log is in English . To the best of my knowledge there is only one version of the DLC.

Anyway i can fix this?

It's not super game braking but i don't get to read the about the story of the scavenger hunt because it is the wrong language for me.

I've been installing the dlc manually.
Downloading from the gog user account page in the Internet browser.

I have the gog version.

I have not been using the galaxy client to update and install dlc as it will also install the patches, I've stayed at 1.03 and the client does not have the ability to rollback.

As I have downloaded all the other dlc's manually as well, I've not found any translation issues with the other installs only the wolf armour.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the language selected in the installer? Maybe you can uninstall it from control panel ("New Quest - Scavenger Hunt - Wolf School Gear") and install again? Just make sure you have English selected in Games options menu (both audio and subs) and that you select english in the installer. I know this shouldn't matter but not much else I can think of.

I gave that a go, uninstalling it and reinstalling the dlc.

I definitely installed the English version but i have the letters and maps still in polish.

Maybe reinstall the whole game but only install this one DLC. It won;t hurt to redownload the installers. Other than that guess you should contact support.

Top Bottom