Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

+
Hello a Question from German Forum.Hello have The Englisch Version from the EE version a New Speaker from Geralt?Hallo hat die englische Version des EE version einen neuen Sprecher für Geralt?

I'm native russian speaker. But live in CZ.Ok, I can live with that books will be on "cheska". Also, I know that I'm will be able to change language any time in the game (u best).But what about D'jinni & Video DVD? It will use CZ lang only?Is in the russian version were made any changes? Did "Noviy Disk" give new audio / text files? Cuz At the Prologue, 1 Chapter, 5 Chapter, Epilogue voice was pretty bad, and believe me German version was much better. Also there was no any work with director, so 75% of dialogues had mistaken voice tone degree.

Hi there,Is it possible that the staff releasesthe new patch to the original edition only for core improvement like the enhanced edition?The stability and loading times of the latest version 1.3 still annoy everyone!!May put it in deep consideration.Thanks so much.

Is enhanced edition on Steam censored for America? If yes, is there any english overseas download service that I can pull it from?

Thanks ST_Ghost.....what exactly is censored for the North America edition? And is there any overseas download site, like steam, to pull it from?

I really hope the EE has done something about the Kikimore queen. I can only think that set piece was designed specifically to demonstrate all the flaws in the game movement and combat control mechanisms. Surrounded by kikimore workers which despite being about 2 feet high you can't jump over or onto while 'one hit kill mummy' comes trudging up behind.

Will the US version still be censored or will we get the actual European version of the game?Also, I registered my copy of the game and all, but I'm not sure if i have a game owner tag... can someone see if I have that owner tag for me please?

Please do not start new threads for existing topics, especially if they were at or near the top of the forum!That said, the answer is contained in this thread, and the US version is censored. Also, your game does not seem to be registered. If you have problems with registration, please read the sticky threads in the Ingame tech forum first.

Black game box next to your avatar. You can also see it if you go to your profile: left bottom of the left navigation should have a box there.

ST_Ghost - can you get a confirmation that the only difference between the U.S. and the European release content is the covered sex cards? If so, that's not a big deal and I'll go back to the cheaper U.S. EE version. Thank you.

http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/The_Witcher_%28computer_game%29#Localization_variationsSo yes, that's the only difference.

I'm gonna have to talk to tech support then, since it used to say game owner in my profile and I have a CD-Key and all registered to the game. I just tried to register again and it says that the key is used.Not gonna be a happy camper if I am unable to download the EE version. I held off for months playing the game for the EE to be released.I sure hope that it doesn't take the 7-10 business days that it says it may take on the support submission form. :(

STGhost said:
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/The_Witcher_%28computer_game%29#Localization_variationsSo yes, that's the only difference.
Awesome, I'll buy the U.S. version then. I don't need to pay $20 more just to see bobbies. I can check out my wife's boobies for free! What a whirlwind!

Hi, I plan to acquire my copy of The Witcher via steam, but I want to know if the version of Steam will be censored for people who live in NA? If yes, if I play the game in french, will my copy still be censored? Thanks

Top Bottom