Enhanced Edition - First Reviews

+
Enhanced Edition - First Reviews

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition for Xbox 360 and PC will be available in retail next Tuesday! But the first wave of print and online reviews has appeared and critics from all over the world praise CD Projekt REDs console adaptation of the game.
The reviewers point out a broad range of elements, which caught their attention from immersive gameplay to non-linear storytelling, decisions that make a difference, the richly detailed world filled with intriguing characters, a spectacular combat system, the eye-catching graphics and more.
The new elements included in The Enhanced Edition appealed to the critics the new Xbox 360 controls and user interface, quests and cinematics are praised in the majority of reviews. Most journalists point out that the new Edition is superior to the original release and are amazed by the graphical wonders created for the Xbox 360.
Heres a bunch of scores from major media, who have already rated the game:
N4G [The X button]: 10/10
Gameinformer 95/100
XGN: 93/100
Official Xbox Magazine UK 90/100
GamesRadar: 90/100
VideoGamer: 90/100
Eurogamer 90/100
Polygamia.pl 5/5
Gram.pl 90/100
Gry-online 9.5/10

While I, personally, don't take stock in scores it is still apparent that a game is good when there are good scores across the board. Congratulations to CDPR! PC players hailed this as a great game, so this is no surprise, but it doesn't hurt to have two celebrations! :p

I was never in doubt. 7 more days, just 7 more days! Argghh, how to pass the time? I might rent out Arkham City, keep my mind off it, since I'll be having a dry weekend this week. (No alcohol).

=D

Congratulations CDPR. I really hope that this starts new RPG era in console games and opens up the eyes of other companies. Slowly and well crafted RPG that feeds players curiosity, material content that won´t be found even these days AAA CE titles.. And the package seems to be well optimized too.. I´m speechless..

I bow to thee CDPR, always thinking about the players, loving truly your creations and now, all new universe to conquer.. The console players.. We are waiting...

TRULY HONEST CONGRATULATIONS !!! BTW, a courier delivered me the DARK EDITION 45 mins ago :D Whose got the same fortune as me? :D

Bizioo said:
TRULY HONEST CONGRATULATIONS !!! BTW, a courier delivered me the DARK EDITION 45 mins ago :D Whose got the same fortune as me? :D

You lucky bastard. Why are you posting here? Go and play that damn game already!

Bizioo said:
An unidentified Ninja may just break into your house later!

How can I order English version for XBOX from Germany? Since I live in Germany the only option on Amazon and GameStop is German language version. Yet, can I order English one?

I don´t understand the Official Xbox Magazine, they give green (positive) score to every, and I repeat every crappy (Well I am not stupid, I know what the word Official means and thus why is every review I have seen so far positive)game but when it comes to Witcher they give it 8.5 (Which is not bad of course and thus this might look like a bit of overreaction) because there is an information overload (You want complex game and then...well you are overloaded with information?), infrequent new gear (lol :D) and some parts are ill-advised.

Anyway I can´t understand the "objectivity" of some reviews...because for me when someone says that he is overloaded with info while playing RPG, from whatever angle I look at it a can´t agree and in my eyes it is stupid.

Top Bottom