Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

+
who have to delete my discussion? and why? :mad:_____________________________________________________________________________Hello, i have on my system windows Vista 32bit, i've downloaded from your site the patch 1.4 and i've tried to install it but i have this error:error on data/localized.keytransfert functions errorNot censored
I've tried to run installer with admin privilage, but nothingi've tried to uninstall, delete directory and reinstall the game but nothing to do...i've tried to shoutdown kasperskythere is any one with the same problem?any one can help me?____________________________________________________________________

There is another thread on this problem.I've got the same problem, checksum on the files is ok, everything matches but the damn patch still won't go past the localized.key part.

I've installed the original linked patch from the link why i have to verify md5?please explain to me....and in what mode i have to know what is the true md5 code for the italian language???if the problem is on this file...we are beta tester?where are beta tester of CD project?i don't understand this situation of a bug in the installation procedure....

XelfoX said:
Yes it's mine, and anyone deleted it...
Oh, they really have deleted that topic. Just great. Wonder how long before anyone finds any solution to this problem... or this topic gets put in the trash.

Can't install patch. Same errors as everyone else.Censored. Catastophic failure. Localized.exe.Using full legal, freshly installed European Version (uncensored version) at my US location.WinXP SP3.Checksum reports the 1.4 patch file as ok. Have tried several versions from different sites (Gamershell, Fileshack, offlicial link).None work.I've also tried unplugging my net connection after it checks registration. No luck. :mad:Not running firewall or virus software during this. No Daemon Tools either.

Same problem with italian version.Patch checksum is correct but a problem "notcensored" appear and the installation crashes.I tried also with a fresh 1.0 installation from DVD but the problem is the same.I run it on winxp sp2.I tried disabling avast antivirus and comodo firewall.Please help...Thank you in advanceLem

Goddamn! I also have the EU version and I also get this Uncensored catastrophic error when trying to install the 1.4 update with English voice update (Tried both Us and Uk version) :'( Please help.

Hello !Eng:I install patch 1.4 without any errors. And now I have a problem to run the game. When I click "Run the game" - there is a black window for a few seconds (it's simple start of the progress loading). but then everything closed and nothing happend. I have tried a lot of times but but all the same. I dont see any reason of this, because patch 1.3 was worked right. Notably noticed that, when game closed -> there are no errors displayed.. What it could be.. ?!Rus:Установил все поставил без проблем. Теперь возникла следующая проблема - когда наконец-таки включаю игру она просто не включается... вижу идет загрузка, даже на время черный экран появляется и значек программы внизу экрана.. а потом резко идет закрытие и все. Понятия не имею что это, даже ошибку не выдает

stay here for a response is uselessI understand that it is better to wait until the next patch because this is only a beta ...full of bugs

Running windows under SAFE mode with network (press F8 while windows is loading) can solve this problem.

Wow, thank you moders on deleting a topic about a problem not yet solved.Maybe you've found a solution and forgot to tell us?P.S. Well, i will try safe mode and say if it did work (though it sounds stupid, that i have to make a shaman dance to install a patch:p)

MoonBear said:
...P.S. Well, i will try safe mode and say if it did work (though it sounds stupid, that i have to make a shaman dance to install a patch:p)
LOLOLOLOLOL well :D very well I will try shaman dance :D LOLOLOLOLOLInstall patch... DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME :D WWE STYLE :D it's a joke...maybe...

To solve the problem with "Catastrophic Failure" try to run update under windows "SAFE mode". While windows is loading, press F8 key and select "Safe mode with network".

Top Bottom