Epic Johny's clothes still marked as quest items after 1.2

+
So, i did get the Breathtaking achievement during my first playthrough. When I started the second one, jhonny's items were once again marked as quest items until I collected all of them, and they became normal items, so far so good as it was suppose to work in 1.2 (the fact that I had to collect them again was a weird considering I alredy had the achivement, but is not that big of an issue really)

The problem is when I upgraded them, the new epic versions were marked as quest items, even after I've completed the achivement twice. it bothers me, because I can't get rid of the epic versions and upgrade them to legendary ('cus they duplicate). I know that it's an old issue that was resolved by the 1.2 patch, but it's still there in my game.

I dunno, maybe it happened because i started both playthroughs before the 1.2 patch? Is there another way toget rid of the quest item thing? (I know there's mods , but i preffer not to intervene the game in that way if possible). I play on PC btw.

Really enjoying the game, just this small issue.

PD.: I'm not a native english speaker so I apologise if the writting is weird or wrong.

Top Bottom