Epic Swamp - Or: Essenthy did it again

+
I just hope when the release comes, that they release two versions: One with new tonemapping, and one with the original. After all, choice is the beauty of PC gaming :D

no its not the same, but Vikart joined this project now, you can thank him for the water fix
Ok so you get water fix done, whats next? Do you have any plans to continue working on it(by not releasing it before the new modding tools comes out) if the new modding tools come out with better access to files and such?

Essenthy is the best =)
A lot of people hoping that this work of God, then tell me
Will come out this week still Essenthy?

Isnt it possible to just release a mod that makes the blue fog go away and doesnt change the lightning?? I would really really like that :faith:

Isnt it possible to just release a mod that makes the blue fog go away and doesnt change the lightning?? I would really really like that :faith:

Blue fog is essentially part of the lighting. Or rather if I understand correctly part of the .env or environment, to remove the fog you have to change the .env, which changes multiple things lighting included.

Ok thanks for clarificacioon, too bad, i would really like to keep the lightning i have now and get rid of that fog.

Essenthy is doing god's work, I'm just as hyped to see whatever improvements he makes to the lighting as I am for Hearts of Stone :cheers4:

For fog to edit we need to edit .env Files...

m_globalFog
CEnvGlobalFogParameters
fogActivated
fogAppearDistance
fogAppearRange
fogDensity
fogFinalExp

but nobody can except CDPR... .. .

yes there will be two version

Quick question Essenthy, regarding the current project and the "Epic Swamp" mod you already released.

Will Epic Swamp be combined with this lighting mod into a final version?

Or is it easier to keep them separate because they affect different parts of the lighting system?

Thanks.

Or is it easier to keep them separate because they affect different parts of the lighting system?

I am also curious about this. Will there be a possibility to use your new mod and swamp mod together?

Quick question Essenthy, regarding the current project and the "Epic Swamp" mod you already released.

Thanks.

no they arnt, for that we would need either access to w2l files or env, wich we dont in both cases , swamp zone mod uses default zone dimmers wich are altered/overriden in STLM, am trying to make them both work, but the chances are very thin/impossible

Top Bottom