[EPILOGUE] Ending cutscene / cinematic discussion

+
Hmmm ... So Alvin, GM, King n Gerald is the same person ? Alvin = GM = King = GeraldAlvin, when he was a child see the future that so scary and then make a decision to be a grand master to overcome the coming ice disaster. But then he realises that he's wrong than he back to the past n become a king to handle the GM. But he can't, and he back again to the past n become the witcher. Then the four being meet each other with it's own destiny.A seluded deduction :whistle:

Yeah, well a dollar sign is a lot shorter than gold peices , or whatever the f@#k they call 'em.... take a prozac.

Seems freedom of speech only applies to trolls here lately. PS is among a few who have proven themselves. Best not to feed the trolls. They have nothing positive to offer, and do nothing but sow the seeds of chaos. Sort of like Teletubbies Gone Wild. ;D~ Roxy

Just a little more fuel for "the fire" here.... it's something Thaler says during the "what does Adda like to eat" (not going there ;)) side quest. - "there was some maniac who looked just like you that passed through town, raving about Catoblepast meat" or real close to that. Didn't pick up on it for many play-throughs...... :whistle:

I remember that reference, i just chalked it up to one of the many *in* jokes in the game ... it happens pretty often that people say in passing that Geralt looks just like the fabled white wolf, etc ... it starts in Act I with the bard and goes on from there

Aquaintus said:
Think it is a witcher from a different school[/quotethe thing i noticed first was the 3 potions on the assasains belt, That told me he was a witcher. Also looking at various screenshots as far as i can tell Geralt is the only witcher in the game with the cat like eyes, if you compare the assasains screenshoot with one of geralt i dont think theyre the same.Geralt looks like he has a thinner nose but its hard to tell with the eyes,the assasains seem to be more golden than Geralts though. honestly i think the look on Geralts and the kings face said it all.......WTF? this is a new experience in gaming for me. Ive never been more interested in the ending of a game before. Good job CDPR. eagerly awaiting more.

I think that the assassin who tried to kill the king in the epilogue was the Witcher Lambert, the one who hated Triss Merigold in the beginning of the game. I only say this because, as many of the posters here have realized, that geralt and the assassin have the same eye patterns, meaning that the assassin had to have been a Witcher, or at least mutated to a certain point that would encompass eye modifications. I also believe this because the assassin and Lambert have the same scar patterns on their face(s). Feel free to respond however you like to this post, but keep in mind that this is what I believe, not know for fact, much like the OP. :)

i would not go as far as saying completely random, but i don't feel there are sufficient clues in the existing game to know who he is. There's a huge thread discussing who this guy may or may not be ... check here --> http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=3975.0

kelticpete said:
was the assasin at the end supposed to just be a random witcher or were we supposed to guess who it was?
IMHO, the ending cutscene is there to arouse interest and curiosity in the next release.

my opinion is foltest sent the assasin to kill geralt ! ??? watch the video again and see how foltest gazed at geralt after he took the money and started to walk and how he gazed when he saw the assasin lied down there not the geralt.

Top Bottom