[EPILOGUE] Final battle

+
Xellotath said:
Perun is of course the rarest in the game, i only remember getting two.
So you don't know the TWEE bug? Choose you item the merchant only sells once. Fill your inventory completely up (if alchemical, unstack some cadaverine or something, if normal, unstack some flint). Double-click to buy. The message will tell you that "inventory full". Go back the next day. You should notice there are now two items. Each double-click will result in another spawned after 12:00 midnight.This bug works for herbs and alcohol too - simply sell something that they don't normally have and are interested in (like sewant mushrooms) and they will permanently stock it.The bug also works by buying the item properly and then selling it back.Please give it a go and see if it works for you. So far, I haven't heard anyone else mention this bug, so it may be unique to me...EDIT: Do note that I have NO mods installed. Just an average TWEE retail installation + blur hotfix.

Xellotath said:
Those rune stones are temporary effect items that you apply yourself, not the sun / moon runes used to create silver rune blades. :peace:perun is of course the rarest in the game, i only remember getting two.
I definitely don't have these runes. Any other suggestions I can use to defeat the GM?

Crinfridoil and Brownoil could be an alternative.@ChucklesThis is an interesting bug, never heard of it .. so far, I should find out if it works for me as well :angel:

Hmm i never knew of that bug.I wouldn't try it though, with intentions to actually use it in a main play through, i think it would defile a game i hold i such reverence lol.When i played through Oblivion on the ps3 i did use the Dorian infinite money glitch, but only because i'd already played it through properly when it was first out on PC and i wanted to mess about a bit and not worry about money :evil:

Ahhh, but I have never used it to advantage, rather just to satisfy my potion-brewing and object collection obsession in the game, without boring myself to death :dead: while mega-grinding.At least give it a go once, and let me know if it works for anyone else. I'm eager to know whether the bug is unique to my system.EDIT: Does NOT work with meteorite or permanent runes. Doesn't seem to work with stacked items in the merchant's inventory neither.

That fight wasn't all that tough. I just Ignied the Living Crap out of all of them. They hardly laid a glove on me. Every time they closed in, they got a blast. Wash-rinse-repeat. I might just load up a Save and do it again for laughs.

How long does it take to kill those stupid Innits? This keeps turning out to be a long battle and eventually, I get weary and let them kill me. I know this sounds stupid. I've played this game through three times, but this is my first time with the Enhanced Version. I think they made the Innits meaner. I do my usual thing, which is blast with igni over and over and run. I have a very powerful igni that I enhance with Maribor Forest and Petri's Philter. Maybe I should try something different?

Guest 2081505

MISSTRISS said:
Maybe I should try something different?
Sure. Spectre oil is very useful in this case.I don't know if you think of the innits at the beginning of the ice field or of those which are surrounding de Aldersberg. Concerning the last: Ignore them. If you habe a strong igni this fight will last for 20 seconds as you can see in this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkTZqxDIkT0

Chuckles said:
Choose you item the merchant only sells once. Fill your inventory completely up (if alchemical, unstack some cadaverine or something, if normal, unstack some flint). Double-click to buy. The message will tell you that "inventory full". Go back the next day. You should notice there are now two items. Each double-click will result in another spawned after 12:00 midnight.This bug works for herbs and alcohol too - simply sell something that they don't normally have and are interested in (like sewant mushrooms) and they will permanently stock it.The bug also works by buying the item properly and then selling it back.Please give it a go and see if it works for you. So far, I haven't heard anyone else mention this bug, so it may be unique to me...
Anyone happen to try this out and having it work for them? I am not kidding - this "bug" works for me, and I have a mod-free retail installation of TWEE.Note that as I have said before also that it won't work for permanent runes and meteorite. It will work for temporary rune stones like Perun though.

Top Bottom