[EPILOGUE] The Fat Lady Sings At Last!

+
[EPILOGUE] The Fat Lady Sings At Last!

Interesting ending, but I'm a trifle disappointed. I killed The King of the Wild Hunt, which was actually a quest the Hermit gave me, and now I won't get whatever reward for that; plus I couldn't even raid the remains before a rather long series of cut scenes began. I think there needs to be enough time for looting before such automatic scenes take place. Plus it would be nice to have the opportunity to go wander about to further explore some or all of the areas you've been to before, such as Murky Waters or even Outskirts. Plus which, why are none of my skills exported to the next game level? Should at least be a couple of allowed advances.Otherwise, INPO, the game is a bit unbalanced, for instance the Zuegl is actually harder to kill than either the Grand Master or The King of the Wild Hunt! Kinda weird way to "progress" through a game, eh?

there is nothing to loot on the King of the Wild Hunt so you missed nothing .. at least in the north american edition i know of no one who has secured the fabled "vapors of the hunt"

mikaldhuber said:
Interesting ending, but I'm a trifle disappointed. I killed The King of the Wild Hunt, which was actually a quest the Hermit gave me, and now I won't get whatever reward for that; plus I couldn't even raid the remains before a rather long series of cut scenes began. I think there needs to be enough time for looting before such automatic scenes take place. Plus it would be nice to have the opportunity to go wander about to further explore some or all of the areas you've been to before, such as Murky Waters or even Outskirts. Plus which, why are none of my skills exported to the next game level? Should at least be a couple of allowed advances.Otherwise, INPO, the game is a bit unbalanced, for instance the Zuegl is actually harder to kill than either the Grand Master or The King of the Wild Hunt! Kinda weird way to "progress" through a game, eh?
what make you think that the king of the wild hunt is truly dead :whistle:But as for unbalanced I don't know I think I had more trouble with that over size crab then any of the bosses and the kikimore queen is only hard be cause she kills with one hit which was kind of a change where you had to use your wits then your sword ;)

Well, kids, I reserve my right to be a Knigght Of The Eternal Complaint! My major ARRRGH stems from the incredibly long load times, although I'm told that EE will have an 80% reduction in those. I'm now playing it again on Intermediate, and it's actually much easier since I know my way around now.

mikaldhuber said:
Well, kids, I reserve my right to be a Knigght Of The Eternal Complaint! My major ARRRGH stems from the incredibly long load times, although I'm told that EE will have an 80% reduction in those. I'm now playing it again on Intermediate, and it's actually much easier since I know my way around now.
Kids LOL well there a word I have not been called in a veary long time :D :DKidding aside what version are you running ? there are some tick you can try to make the loading time run a bit faster till the EE comes out.you can go to this link for some help http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=12073.0

gamewidow said:
there is nothing to loot on the King of the Wild Hunt so you missed nothing .. at least in the north american edition i know of no one who has secured the fabled "vapors of the hunt"
I got that! Can't do anything with it though.

well then ... no great urgency to get it is there ? ;D there isn't anything you can do with it ... perhaps in a sequel ?

gamewidow said:
well then ... no great urgency to get it is there ? ;D there isn't anything you can do with it ... perhaps in a sequel ?
My guess would be that if they want to include it in a sequel, everyone will get an easier way to acquire it, or it bight already be included in inventory.

MPetros said:
MPetros said:
My guess would be that if they want to include it in a sequel, everyone will get an easier way to acquire it, or it bight already be included in inventory.
igot the vapors too. and as far as ı know you can get them in chapter4 too( i've read it here. i didn't get the vapors on chapter4 myself. so i'm not sure.). here is the link. http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=6387.15

Top Bottom