[EPILOGUE] Which boss is toughest?

+
v0yt3ch said:
my vote for dagon he is actually the toughest since you cant hurt him at all
you cant kill the golem,kikimore queen, and dagon ...kikimore queen 1shots u...golem u gotta lightning him and dagon u just gotta kill his little minions its easy

I honestly think that koschkey and the beast were the most difficult for me having played on medium and its almost impossible fighting the beast when you side with abigail well, i humped her then left her to burn lol, ahhh i love this game ;D

VILLEVALO:you cant kill the golem,kikimore queen, and dagon ...kikimore queen 1shots u...golem u gotta lightning him and dagon u just gotta kill his little minions its easywell i actually managed to kill them both with sword and signs so The only monster i could not hit except the king of the hunt in acts 1 and 4 is dagon :D

You CAN kill the golem without using the lightning. It's actually quite easy... on my first playthrough on medium I thought I had to pull him to the tower to kill him, so I did that and blasted him with igni while smashing him with strong style, blizzard and swallow on. Granted, it took a while, but I never actually got close to dying. The kikimore queen is also possible without the collapses apparently, but insanely hard.

Same here I killed the golem with only sword and igni sign the first 2 times i played and the first time I didn't ask the druids to make a storm for me it was just stomimg when i went out there and lightning hit the rod, it takes atleast 5 full mintues of fighting the golem to kill him though and you had best not miss a sword sequence, you have to hit them all perfect and he won't do any damage to you, use tawney owl and everytime you have the endurance hit with the igni and he will go down eventually, be sure and use the silver sword.

Dagon is a piece of cake jst stay away from him and use igni sign and strong silver sword on his follower and they go down quick, if dagon gets you cornered hit him with the air sign and you can knock to the otherside.

if you can kill the queen please enlighten me as to HOW?I tried over and over and you can't get close to her on hard to hit her with a sword she turns to face you too quick and 1 shots you, I had it saved and tried over and over, I did manage to get her almost to half life, by using igni and getting behind rocks she could not get into, maybe with bombs???I you REALLY killed her please tell us how???

yeah ok i lied a little about the queen it is not so easy to do it after patches... but if you are quickly after her and don't let her dive You can do it. Of course dagon is kind of easy but it takes the longest time i suppose, but maybe golem takes longer time to some ... i can't tell about this. So considering how long does it take to kill it i voted on dagon as the toughest monster. Note that i never said it is most dangerous (that would be kikimore queen) or strongest (probably koschey when it makes you bleed as hell) nor fastest (Azar?). The question is about toughest so DAGON seemed to be the right answer to me.

v0yt3ch said:
yeah ok i lied a little about the queen it is not so easy to do it after patches... but if you are quickly after her and don't let her dive You can do it. Of course dagon is kind of easy but it takes the longest time i suppose, but maybe golem takes longer time to some ... i can't tell about this. So considering how long does it take to kill it i voted on dagon as the toughest monster. Note that i never said it is most dangerous (that would be kikimore queen) or strongest (probably koschey when it makes you bleed as hell) nor fastest (Azar?). The question is about toughest so DAGON seemed to be the right answer to me.
Except that wasn't the question :pOP states:
Which boss you think is the toughest?I mean the overall difficulty of the boss fight

heh, for me it was the overall chance of sudden death. i would have chosen the kiki queen, but really, especially post patch, it's obviously not supposed to be a case where you can destroy her through combat. on hard, even with a level 28 character with full moon - which means 1000hp - she still takes you out with one hit.technically, dagon is the same, in that you can't destroy him directly through combat.for me, that left the beast in ch1, and the koshchey in ch5.

So far i have only fought the beast....I decided to not fight the frightener and elected to help the mage...but the beast was a very very very easy fight for me....maybe a queue for me to up the difficulty of the game...i never had to use alchemy nor food or drinks, it was a one shot kill for me...as my sign was upped 100%. Just knocked him down and killed him with one blow.....hopefully the game gets increasingly difficult....

teknina said:
So far i have only fought the beast....I decided to not fight the frightener and elected to help the mage...but the beast was a very very very easy fight for me....maybe a queue for me to up the difficulty of the game...i never had to use alchemy nor food or drinks, it was a one shot kill for me...as my sign was upped 100%. Just knocked him down and killed him with one blow.....hopefully the game gets increasingly difficult....
The fight would be easy if played on the easy skill setting i completed the game on medium completing it on easy is kind of un-challenging and really a waste of money, breeze through the game in a day on easy after spending $90 on the game in my eyes is a bad waste of cash.

tobster1977 said:
tobster1977 said:
The fight would be easy if played on the easy skill setting i completed the game on medium completing it on easy is kind of un-challenging and really a waste of money, breeze through the game in a day on easy after spending $90 on the game in my eyes is a bad waste of cash.
It is on medium. I refuse to play any game on easy. I think what made it easy for me is the fact that I did every quest and grinded for a little bit.

tobster1977 said:
tobster1977 said:
It's hard to believe you made it through the entire game in one day, you must not have done a ton of quests, I've been through the game 7 times now and even knowing where everything is it takes me atleast 3 days I'm going through again now trying to get to lvl 50 and I have been on chapter one for 2 days now.Why did you pay $90 for the game? it's only $50 in the USA

On hard the K is still by far the toughest but any fight where the enemy has an auto knockdown/critical combo can end rather quickly... for you.

Top Bottom