[EPILOGUE] Zeugl battle -- help

+
are you baiting me ? :) .. scroll down man (or up, depending on how you view this thread) or here http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=13477.0 if you *still* need help, well ok...

I'm NOT baiting you at all, GW. I NEED HELP!! I read ALL of that thread already and Iit reallty didn't help much at al!

preparation: swallow, golden oriole (optional), blizzard (if you like blizzard -- i don't, never use it), use a good oil on your blade like argentia or a good temporary rune, diamond dust, whatever you have and use the best to be sure (i don't even bother), use a good blade of course, but you have aerondight, so use that -- it's the best so far. good armor of course, you should have raven's armor by now too -- if you don't, i really recommended reloading and getting it.hopefully you like igni and it is fully loaded, i've never tried any other spell here so i can't recommend an alternativethe fight:tentacles are best fought with group silver and igniwhen the head appears, switch to strong silver, ignore the tentacles and hack at it, but igni is still goodkeep switching back and forthusually it takes about 3-4 rounds (for me anyway)
hack away!

I DO have all the armor pieces, and the formulae, so...So I should back up and locate Kalkstein or a blacksmith FIRST before venturing down into the sewage?

indeed you should , sorry!i mean .. i've never tried without the armor, i assume it's possibleplus the armor quest is quite a few XP IIRC

Any idea where either of them might be found, preferably in Burning Vezima?What does "the armor quest is quite a few XP IIRC" mean? I really don't get the abbreviations, GW.

neutral path:kalkstein at his lab in old vizimaScoia'tael path: the blacksmith at the makeshift forgeOrder pathL the order blacksmith at the same place http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Armor_%28quest%29seems to me like you are rushing through all the quests and not talking to people ... in this game you've *got* to talk to *all* the npcs

I happen to talk to EVERYONE, but I jumped in and decided to free ADDA from the Striga curse, and then it was one cut scene after another! Will the elf leader n take me back so I can visit the Royal Huntsman again? I am NOT reloading at some point before I killed the Kochey and Azar! It was hard enough the first time!

hmmm ... well, never leave a major area before there is aboslutely nothing left to do according to your journal, perhaps that's better adviceon the same note, if you're doing a lot of to-ing and fro-ing from one place to another, then i consider them one major area (like the swamp cemetery and old vizima). It's only when you get journal entries like "now I must proceed to... blah, blah, blah" and several of them that you know you are about to leave. so unless you have a specific quest that just can't wait -- that is a show stopper for all the others -- do all the quests you can complete first, then move on.You say you don't know which ones you can complete ? well, you just have to try and see what happens ... when you hit a dead end, it's spelled out in the journal, then you know

I thought I WAS done! I did have major quests but no side quests at all left. I guess I screwed the pooch on this one.

I am reading each journal update religiously, GW. Didn't see any mention of collecting vamp teeth to give to the Hunter, though!

vamp teeth ?here's a list of all the quests in Act V (follow the links for tons of info):
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Quests_by_Act#Act_V

yes they are, but you need bruxa *blood* not teeth
and the head of the vampiress of the swamp (also a bruxa)

I have played through this game three times. This time through, I cannot beat the Zeugl. I've tried everything. Is the enhanced version designed to be harder? This is my first time with the Enhanced Version. So, can anyone give me tips with this?

Please tell us what did you do? What potions and blade enhancements did you use? How do you fight this big waste waters worm?Then we can give you detailed help

Top Bottom