Epistrophy crashing issues

+
I am not 100% certain this is because of the Epistrophy sidequest line, or if there is a bug related to driving, but I am inclined to believe that this is a bug quest because it kept happening AFTER installing the new drivers and the 1.04 patch.

The game starts to crash faster and faster the more cars you help to track down, to the point where the game is crashing every minute, or less, the constant crashing kept happening after the 1.04 patch was installed and even after the game was uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, the only way for me to fix it was to revert to an older save before I even looked at the human nature sidequest, after than the game ran smoothly.

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue with this particular quest (or with driving in general), so maybe I just have really bad luck.

Sorry for hijacking this thread but I also have one question in regard to this quest: I got it but decided to do something else first. Was in the middle of doing something else when I was told that one of the taxis was close. Didn't go after it as I wanted to keep it for later. Now I realized that my questlog shows all seven subquests as "failed".

Is this right? Do you have to do them immediately? Or will the quest appear again once I am close to a taxi?

Thanks guys!

Top Bottom