+
Playing on PS4 and the quests as followed are bugged

Epistrophy: BADLANDS
Epistrophy: THE GLEN
Epistrophy: NORTHSIDE
Epistrophy: RANCHO CORONADO
Epistrophy: COSTVIEW
Epistrophy: NORTH OAK

When entering the search location Delamain contacts me to look for the cab in the area. Once the cab is found either stationary or moving no further quest objectives are initiated damaging the cabs both stationary and moving results in quest failure. Restarting the game does not fix, reloading the saves does not fix. Is anyone else suffering this same issue?

Same issue on PS4 pro. Works fine on 1.02 (completed only 2 quests), but breaks after upgrading to 1.04(lol) and still on 1.05

Workaround
1. Find Delamain cab on some location.
2. Fast travel to another location (where u can find another cab)
3. Accept call from Delamain
4. Fast travel to previous location
5. Works fine until last quest)))

I think script is triggered by second Delamain call(on other location)
Post automatically merged:

Same on PS4 Slim. I can find every cab but nothing will trigger the initial conversation with the cab. I tried with the Coronado Cab for like 45 minutes before saying F it. I have found every cab and none will work. This has been the case on all versions.

I'm on the 1.0.5 hotfix and the Epistrophy missions with Delemain don't work. Like many have said, I get a call when I enter an area with his vehicles but can't answer it. None of the cars trigger properly either.
I am experiencing the same issue. My Delamain phone calls are also glitched, and although I can find the cabs but nothing happens when I approached them (I tried scanning to no avail). I am not sure if the phone bug and the latter are related, because I have seen some threads stating a similar issue only that their delamain phone calls still work. Some fixes online suggest you can destroy the cab to fail/reset the mission, but it didn't work for me. I'm on pc.

I'm having this issue also. I only managed to get Delemain to ring me once of all the Epistrophy missions. But after I stopped the car he just rings, says nothing and the mission got stuck on "Talk to Delemain" After reloading I can't even get that far. Just phone calls with Delemain staring at me in silence for several seconds.

Playing on PS4 and the quests as followed are bugged

Epistrophy: BADLANDS
Epistrophy: THE GLEN
Epistrophy: NORTHSIDE
Epistrophy: RANCHO CORONADO
Epistrophy: COSTVIEW
Epistrophy: NORTH OAK

When entering the search location Delamain contacts me to look for the cab in the area. Once the cab is found either stationary or moving no further quest objectives are initiated damaging the cabs both stationary and moving results in quest failure. Restarting the game does not fix, reloading the saves does not fix. Is anyone else suffering this same issue?
I've done a couple now on ps5 . When I get to north oak I get a call and I can't answer the phone so the mission doesn't start.

So i'm on my 2nd playthrough (first one corrupted 60 hours in) and i just started the Delamain quest where you find his cars and for some reason everytime i get close to an area where they are, delamain calls me but there is no audio, then dissapears. The yellow square also comes up in the minimap but doesnt change to an icon that signals where the car is after 10-30 seconds. I actually found a car, then nothing happend even when i stood by it for a bit. i can't progress the quest at all.

having the same issue as mponder486, also cannot accept the call from Delamain when I enter the area of the cab, and whenever I find a cab, cannot interact with it regardless of scanning, etc. ...
This. When I approach an area with a Delamain cab, I receive a phone call from Delamain, but I am unable to answer the call. Subsequently, I can't do anything with the car once I approach it. Tested only on The Glen location. Not very far in the story, only stopped since it was on the way from my previous mission.

I'm on the 1.0.5 hotfix and the Epistrophy missions with Delemain don't work. Like many have said, I get a call when I enter an area with his vehicles but can't answer it. None of the cars trigger properly either.
Me too for me I found the reason I tried playing more than twice and it seems when you do a different mission before or don't play the mission and save and then end it in the middle of the chat/ even before you leave the main building it seems it triggers this bug ??

I tried going back before I left the building and just starting without logging out it fixed it! however, when I failed and reopened on the part when I meet the cab the Corrupted Del animation was a glitch inside normal del and was bugged once more?

Fix so far
If you got a save before you find or meet del in the building or even one that you are done talking and about the leave the factory building load it and then do the mission that it tells you without turning it off. However, do not fast travel ?? Idk why but that bugs it as well ??

(Note: My friend did not work but some my other friend worked so it seem there are other reasons too) Im not a pro but this worked for me to

2nd fix we found.
If you did not meet with mritar ? That corp girl yet. You can meet her and trigger a cut scene. It seems it fixed it for some of the others. (I did not try it)

3rd fix OLD
This is one that a youtube CidQu found but i heard my friend who on PSP and Xbox worked? (Idk if I do trust it myself)
But still here. 1st go to an area the del tell you to go (Mission Glen) and then when you just see is cab but no del calling you to go to the other del mission however do not click on the mission but around it just so you know where u go. If you reach there del will call you however for the other mission that you were trying to finish (Glen)
After that you done

Bug One
Del calls but cannot pick up

Bug two
Done mission but del bug and can not pick up

Bug three
Del call you can pick up but dont see the waypoint

Bug four
Del calls but stay on call and can not turn it off

Have you tried, tun it of and on again? Just restart the game! Happened to me in other situations! Worked every time!

Try repairing game files with GOG Galaxy or Steam. It could be that you have some inconsistency with game files.

Top Bottom