Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) side missions

+
TalentX, tried that and still have the issue. When I get near any of the cabs I get a call from Delamain but pressing T does not answer it. I am able to answer other calls, it just seems to be Delamain's calls that I can't answer. But while I don't get his dialogue the game still acts like I am in a phone call, i.e. can't talk to other people. And when I get near any of the cabs I don't get the scanner or any other option for interacting with them.

I have the same issue. I receive call and I cannot answer and if I find some delamain car I cannot interact with him. Did anyone find a fix or i must wait on CDPR to fix it.

The entire Delamain Questline is bugged for me on PC.

I actually owned the PS4 version for my PS4 Pro and refunded it because it crashed every hour like clockwork. And now I bought it for PC (via Steam). I finally almost caught up to my original progress on my PS4, but now the Delamain quests, including Human Nature and all the Epistrophy quests, are bugged. Human Nature is stuck on "Wait for the repairs on your car to be finished" and the Epistrophy quests all bug out once I enter the area. Delamain calls and I cannot pick up the call. I can locate the rogue Delamain taxis, but I cannot scan them like I'm supposed to or interact with them any other way.

I sent a technical support ticket, but I doubt they will answer me. They did not answer me when I submitted one for my PS4 copy of the game.

I finished 3 Delmain quests before coming to Northside, had no issues whatsoever, I could scan all the cars. playing on ps4 pro.... But then it went nuts^^

Greetings,

Find the Delamain cab in Rancho and Glen are completly bugged for me. I found those two cars but the scanner doesn't scan them and literally nothing happends when I get close to them. Has anyone any solution to this? (1.05 patch). I wanna go for 100% so I would like to finish them, everything else worked so far, I'm currently on the last main mission.

That entire questline is messed up i did all 7 car retrieval missions and then waited for the 3rd part of the quest and when it asked me to call him after witnessing the accident in corporate plaza he just never answers...if u try to avoid corporate plaza he will call u instead but u will be unable to answer his phone call I had to reload a save that was 5 hours prior and replay 5 hours of content due to this annoying bug...just avoid that questline at all costs...dojt even go to the parking garage to get your car from the beginning of the game find a new car instead screw that buggy quest

No problems on my end with the Delamain quests, could retrieve all cars without a hitch, but... then i got the quest with the computer in Delamains HQ and this one is bugged out, i can enter the building but the sliding doors inside wont open.
So no way in...

cyberpunk delamain quest bugs
Delamain quest where you find his cars and for some reason everytime i get close to an area where they are, delamain calls me but there is no audio, then dissapears. The yellow square also comes up in the minimap but doesnt change to an icon that signals where the car is after 10-30 seconds. I actually found a car, then nothing happend even when i stood by it for a bit. i can't progress the quest at all.

cyberpunk delamain quest bugs
Delamain quest where you find his cars and for some reason everytime i get close to an area where they are, delamain calls me but there is no audio, then dissapears. The yellow square also comes up in the minimap but doesnt change to an icon that signals where the car is after 10-30 seconds. I actually found a car, then nothing happend even when i stood by it for a bit. i can't progress the quest at all.
Happened to me but I've completed the Delamain questline later on. Fixed it by doing another quest and when I came back to it the yellow square switched to the icon as it should.

@dosahero

3rd fix OLD
This is one that a youtube CidQu found but i heard my friend who on PSP and Xbox worked? (Idk if I do trust it myself)
But still here. 1st go to an area the del tell you to go (Mission Glen) and then when you just see is cab but no del calling you to go to the other del mission however do not click on the mission but around it just so you know where u go. If you reach there del will call you however for the other mission that you were trying to finish (Glen)
After that you done

This solution works for 6/7 cabs. You can use quick deplacement and not so far the cabs.

But for the last one, no solution at the moment, no cal del, no scanning ...

Patch 1.05

Encountered this bug today on the Northside cab. Tried backtracking saves to see if that helped, but to no avail.
The only real "fix" I've had any luck with is to backtrack to a save file prior to starting the Tune Up mission...which is about 8 hours worth of play.

Also, it seems that any save after starting the Tune Up mission results in Delamain's image showing on top of the introduction call from Mr. Hands, which is very surprising as the 1.05 patch notes state;
  • Fixed an issue with Delamain's image displayed on top of the current caller during phone calls.
It doesn't seem to happen with any other calls I'm receiving (what few I've had testing this) but I replicated the Mr. Hands call glitch on every save from today day.

This is on PC, using the 1.05 patch through Steam.

Same here. Whenever I enter a zone where there's a cab, Delamain calls me but I cannot pick up no matter what I do. Tried driving, walking on foot, manually calling him, even damaging a taxi. Only the last action elicits a response but it's not the desired one.

Same issue on an original day one edition Xbox one. The first car i stopped is asking me to speak to Delamain but I couldn't answer his call after stopping the attacking cab and now I can't answer some calls from other NPCs. In fact it seems my phone is now broken.

Looks like this problem can happen on all platforms (I may have the same issue on PS4... but I got the phone calls always while being busy with other stuff so I wasn't able to see if I can find the cabs yet...).

Best to report this here:
PC: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-8
XBOX: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-9
PS: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-10

Not all were/are bugged for me. Did the first 5 in a row without problems, but now I cannot answer the finishing call after finding the Glados Cab in Coastview. I tried to move on to the next and last one in Rancho Coronado, but I don't get a call when I get there. The map is marked with the search area, the quest marker is there, but nothing happens. Also the cab is nowhere to be found. Very annoying.

Patch 1.06, Steam

Top Bottom