+
Playing on PS4 and the quests as followed are bugged

Epistrophy: BADLANDS
Epistrophy: THE GLEN
Epistrophy: NORTHSIDE
Epistrophy: RANCHO CORONADO
Epistrophy: COSTVIEW
Epistrophy: NORTH OAK

When entering the search location Delamain contacts me to look for the cab in the area. Once the cab is found either stationary or moving no further quest objectives are initiated damaging the cabs both stationary and moving results in quest failure. Restarting the game does not fix, reloading the saves does not fix. Is anyone else suffering this same issue?

I can physically locate them like visually I see them but the game never registers it as being found and they just drive around or are stationary. Real annoying I've heard these are some good quests and I can't play em.

On PC the scanning starts automatically once you get close to them.

I wonder - did you pick up the new scanner once Delamain has given you the tour of the garage? I would assume it wouldn't let you progress until you picked it up, but you never know...

On PC the scanning starts automatically once you get close to them.

I wonder - did you pick up the new scanner once Delamain has given you the tour of the garage? I would assume it wouldn't let you progress until you picked it up, but you never know...

Yep, since this post, one of the quests eventually triggered whilst I was absolutely nowhere near the quest location I was told to approach the cab. However, all the other ones are still bugged in the exact same way.

I'm having the same issue. I did the one where you have to damage the car successfully, but none of the other cars will acknowledge me. I tried buying a car to see if that made a difference but it didn't. Worse, it seems to have affected location tracking on my map. Sometimes it works and I get a trail to follow, sometimes I get nothing when I click on map locations or quests now. Hopefully this can be fixed soon. It's a pretty bad bug to have.

Playing on PS4 and the quests as followed are bugged

Epistrophy: BADLANDS
Epistrophy: THE GLEN
Epistrophy: NORTHSIDE
Epistrophy: RANCHO CORONADO
Epistrophy: COSTVIEW
Epistrophy: NORTH OAK

When entering the search location Delamain contacts me to look for the cab in the area. Once the cab is found either stationary or moving no further quest objectives are initiated damaging the cabs both stationary and moving results in quest failure. Restarting the game does not fix, reloading the saves does not fix. Is anyone else suffering this same issue?
Fixed it by playing through some more of the main jobs

The only fix I found was to be careful not to fast travel after scanning the vehicle.

That seems like what glitched North Oak for me. I went back to a save where I hadn't done the next step of it, but scanned the vehicle. I was in the middle of a nearby quest and it scanned the vehicle while I was passing by.

I went and finished that quest via fast travel and came back via fast travel. That is when it bugged for me. I re approached it and the call came up but never disappeared from the screen.

Reloading to where I saved right after scanning the vehicle I returned to it and was able to then complete it. The call window went away right away, instead of bugging out and getting stuck on the screen for the duration of the quest.

Best bet, save before the scanning of each vehicle, and if you scanned one accidentally then complete it right away without using fast travel. Hopefully I didn't come across any others that scanned without me realizing it.

That might be what happened to me as well, except with driving instead of fast travel. I was on my way to another quest and had Delamain pop up and tell me a car was nearby. i ignored it and continued to finish the quest I was on. It was after that happened that I couldn't interact with any of the cars. I didn't scan the car, but I did leave the area after Delamain's call.

Also, I didn't realize how badly it had affected my ability to place or receive calls - I found out that I couldn't place phone calls shortly after I posted here (I did mention that in my ticket), but last night I had an instance where I got about 4 or 5 calls all at the same time - couldn't make out what any of them were saying, the voices were all jumbled together and the subtitles went by all mixed up and too fast to read. Fortunately, I can place calls now after that happened but that instance and every call (placed or received) after that last night had Delmain's face as well as the caller's face.

Funny, I'm on ps4 and got through every one of those missions without a bug. I did have issues with the game hanging up while it loads everything in a few times, as the pop-ins from the poor optimization prevent you from even answering phone calls for a short time unless you slow down and allow the environment to load in, but it never prevented me from making contact with the delamain cabs if I waited a few seconds for the game to stop strangling my console.

Most of the cars are supposed to be driving around, btw. You have to tail them and stay in signal range to interact with them.

Playing on Xbox One X. Had this issue since 1.01 after I finished his first quest Epistrophy. originally had Delamain pop up in other calls as well.he stopped appearing in them after a couple of hours but the glitched call effect remains. updated to 1.05 but its still there. anyone have the same issue or is it not a bug/glitch?
132014376_377855203500038_8719156043324102576_n.jpg
131268740_825868431307764_8872033643524452101_n.jpg

I'm aware you have to tail them and that some of them are driving around when you first find them, I checked a few YouTube videos to see if I was doing anything wrong. The ones I've found in game are all acting as they should when you locate them - that is if they are parked they are not moving and if they are driving they are moving, but when I find them they don't react at all. The signal strength doesn't trigger and I don't get any dialog.

I'm on a PC, nothing high end though - NVIDIA 1060 card, settings on mid. I've had several smaller bugs and glitches but this is the only really serious one that affects gameplay so far.

I have this issue.
Someone else opened a thread about it a few days back:

I am Playing on PS4 Pro and got a bug during a Delmain Quest in Northside.

First you are supposed to find the parked car. I did and approached it on foot.
Next thing, when you have scanned the parked car, it drives off so if you dont have have your car nearby its almost impossible to follow the delmain taxi.

Now Im stuck in the quest at the part which says I should stay near the car or follow it (as I saw on youtube) but there is no car in Northside anymore.

I found out where it crashes at the end of the quest via Youtube Videos, and went there and here is the thing,
the map shows me a yellow icon, with the questname, but when I get to the location its 250meters BELOW ME!!!

so there is no way I can replay the quest or finish it unless i have an old savegame, which would mean loss of story progress.

Here are two videos to show what i mean. In the second one you can see two spots for the same quest in Northside, the first spot is where the quest starts and tells you to find the Delmain Taxi, the second spot is where the chase usually ends.

As mentioned above, there are still serious progression issues, you can report them here:
("Contact Us" to send a ticket)

On the same website from CDPR support, you can find the same article for PC, Stadia, and Xbox too.

Unfortunately, there are still a lot of things to work on, so it's not possible to address every issue at once with one patch.

Top Bottom