Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) side missions

+
I am having this exact issue as OP, on version 1.06.

When I get close to cars nothing happens, before getting closer I get a call from Delamain I pick it up nothing happens..

Seems to me this problem is post 1.05 fix?

I had the same issue. I fixed it by completing the third 'Imagine' side quest, which is positioned right at the North Oak roundabout as well. Apparently it was blocking the Epistrophi Missoin somehow.

Seems this is a common bug, so I hope it's fixed next patch.

I was able to complete the Epistrophy missions by reloading an old save to just before i picked up these missions. I then completed them all one after the other without saving/loading. Loading a save during these missions would break it.

However the follow up Delamain mission is now broken...

My entire Delamain quest line is bugged. Going to any of the cab locations does nothing. I get a call from Delamain in the area, but cannot answer it. Finding and scanning or interacting with the cabs does nothing. I have tried re-logging, restarting, completing other quests, etc. The only thing I can seemingly do is fail the quest by destroying the cabs....

Stuck in same situation. I've reloaded saves from 3 hours ago and still unable to answer the calls, scan the cars etc
I've already started over twice cause of bugs like this ruining the experience.

Epistropy missions ended for me a bit too soon. I am sure I still had 3-4 more cars to contact when Delamain told me my work was done. Was the mission meant to end without having to gather all the cars?

My entire Delamain quest line is bugged. Going to any of the cab locations does nothing. I get a call from Delamain in the area, but cannot answer it. Finding and scanning or interacting with the cabs does nothing. I have tried re-logging, restarting, completing other quests, etc. The only thing I can seemingly do is fail the quest by destroying the cabs....
Same for me. Even after the last update with quests I never initiated in that series. I guess I'll have to see if they work in the next playthrough because I hear some of them are pretty good.

Yeah, this issue is still happening with me, I'm unable to get any car to do anything and I'm even unable to answer the calls from Delamain. Never had any mods installed at any point and only reached the quest after installing 1.06 update.

Been trying to find any possible fix but I'm unable to find anything worth testing outside the usual.

I had this issue (PC v1.06), pressing T to answer Delamain's calls did nothing - so these missions are unplayable unless you just want to destroy the cabs. Shame - it's a nasty bug!!

It seems to be a very common bug. Every single delemain cab mission entry (7 cab missions+the main entry) are all stuck and I can't do anything with them at all. Hoping this gets fixed fairly quickly.

hi there,
first, sorry for my english. :p
im on PS4 FLAT, playing NOMAD, hard (3/4).
No bug on this quest, DELAMAIN.
But... i dont understand why its so directed ???
When i come in a yellow area for find the cab, it says "some vehicule is around, try to find it"..
And then, the area automaticly disappear, and a yellow target with path appear on gps.
Where is the challenge???
I completed this quest very easily and very quickly.
without any real bug.
but without challenge

post-scriptum:
I hope that nobody forgets to take the scanner that DELAMAIN gives and which is essential for the mission?

Same for me. Just adding myself to the list of affected and interested.

I had the same issue, I managed to complete them all. I had to repeatedly switch the mission I was tracking to something else then back to that. If that didn't immediately resolve it I would switch the mission leave the area restart my game. On load switch back to the Delamain mission and drive very very very slow. If you drive past wherever the invisible trigger is for the Delamain car to appear and also past where you should see the car before the game loads it, this seemed to cause it for me.

I have this issue too, and cannot submit a support ticket. Ifill out the form and upload files, click submit, watch the please wait circles go round a bit, then the circle disappers and nothing happens. Tried many times.
Im on pc, on hotfix version 1.06, and its the same, i approach any of the taxis for the epistrophy quest, and nothing happens, quest doesnt trigger and i cant interact with them at all, beyond attacking them which ends the quest.
If it helps, I left the delamain hq in an unorthodox way after receiving the quest (explored areas in the building before leaving), if that could have caused it.
Hope it can be fixed, want to do the quest, feel its relevant to later story

Same issue, I kept reloading old saves and found it bugs out if you go the the Delamain HQ and then do some other quest chain instead.

Other users on different forums stated that by progressing main story it sometimes fixes itself, others have said they were able to force the quest progress by fast traveling to another delamain cab location and back to the one they were working on. Even more, others have stated if they purchase a vehicle and then go back to the delamin cab, it starts to respond.

None of those work arounds have worked for me. Debating going back 28 hrs in saves or continuing on and hoping it gets patched.

None of the workarounds have helped me either. I'm still unable to interact with the cabs. I've been hoping that the quest will fix itself as I progress through other missions (including the main ones) but I just tried again tonight and couldn't interact.

Not heard back about my ticket one way or another, but I'm assuming it's on their agenda to get it fixed - hopefully in the near future.

I'm on Xbox One S and am having same issue with all the Delamain side quests; can't answer phone when Delamain calls (have no issues with answering phone other wise) and the cabs never spawn for me to interact with :( From what I've gathered looking online, it seems to be a wide spread issue (all platforms) since Dec. 27/28 2020. Hopefully we get a fix (or work around soon).

Same issue here. I can't answer the Delamain calls and therefore can't progress any of the quests. I've been trying to avoid triggering any of the calls, but some of the main quests will bring you into an area that will trigger the Delamain calls. I don't want to save my game with the quest in a bugged state in case a future patch cannot recover it, so I've put the game on hiatus.

I ended up completing the whole game and both the Delamain and Judy questlines never fixed themselves. As well as that, the game started crashing often around specific areas close to the end of the game.

It's a miracle I was able to finish at all in the end.

This game is a completionists worst nightmare, really disappointing.

Top Bottom