Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) side missions

+
Try this maybe? works for several Delamain quest issues.

huh interesting, it looks like this is for consoles. I'll look around and see if there's a fix for pcs.
Post automatically merged:

It's probably too early to say it, because I haven't finished all the cabs yet, but after the patch 1.1 I was able to do some of them, including the one that bugged for me before the patch (I was avoiding triggering the rest). However, it wasn't like that just from the beginning.
After the patch I drove to the bugged North Oak cab. Nothing changed. I was soooo disappointed. I left the cab were it was and teleported to Wellsprings. I did just a few steps from quick travel point and Delamain called me. After the call which was voiced and animated this time, the quest in North Oak updated and I could teleport back and scan the cab. Hurray!
I was afraid it bugged the Wellspring cab instead, but luckily it didn't. So far, all the cabs after patch 1.1 worked for me. However, I have still few before me.

My problem is that I was really gungho with side quests so it was impossible to avoid the areas for the initial call. I'm going to try all the other ones. Already tried Badlands and the one where it's supposed to hit a lot of lawn flamingos before stopping and no joy. :/

It happend to me and i had to go to an older save file before i got the job. Then i Delamain office to get the job, after that i skipped time for 24 hours and did all the cars one after another.

unless there's something here that looks wrong to you I think it's no joy on this fix. Thanks for the tip! Hopefully, CDPR will get around to pushing an actual fix for us. :/
2021-01-25_20-55-23.png

unless there's something here that looks wrong to you I think it's no joy on this fix. Thanks for the tip! Hopefully, CDPR will get around to pushing an actual fix for us. :/

I believe you might have to run that command up to seven times for the trigger to take effect, not certain. in my case it worked first time, but in the comments in the nexus forum for tha 'mod' it has it run multiple times.

Top Bottom