Epistrophy Quest Line Bugged | Patch 1.21 | PC

+
Hey guys,

First thing, I still love this game, bugs and all, but after the hotfix, my Epistrophy questline is still bugged. There are no calls from Delamain when entering the area, and the cars don't call when I move close to them, et cetera. Save file attached.
Journal.jpgD.Cab-Badlands.jpg

Attachments

• ManualSave-61.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 89
Indeed you can't be closer :)
When you said "still", it's because bug appear before 1.2, 1.1 ?
Sadly, that may be the problem :(
(nice weapon :D)

Yeah, I've been on/off playing since day 1. But with the last couple of patches, I've been holding off playing hoping it would get fixed. So basically, unless someone can hack the save and reset some conditions you're thinking that it's perma-bugged? Ooof. I would hate to restart at this point just to get these unbugged.

Thanks, Sir John is my bestest friend in this game. Who knew Corpo scum have a sense of humor? XD
Post automatically merged:

Indeed you can't be closer :)
When you said "still", it's because bug appear before 1.2, 1.1 ?
Sadly, that may be the problem :(
(nice weapon :D)
Yeah, I've been on/off playing since day 1. But with the last couple of patches, I've been holding off playing hoping it would get fixed. So basically, unless someone can hack the save and reset some conditions you're thinking that it's perma-bugged? Ooof. I would hate to restart at this point just to get these unbugged.

Thanks, Sir John is my bestest friend in this game. Who knew Corpo scum have a sense of humor? XD

Sadly, in patch note they said for example :
Fix a problem in quest "blabla" with Takemura could be stuck at the docks.
I my opinion (I suppose obviously), if you replay this quest, yes, Takemura can't be stuck anymore. But in a save who he is already stuck... it is not sure that it is fixed.

Top Bottom